6 || You're My New Best Friend!

You arrived an hour earlier than usual, wearing the navy polo shirt and black apron that were provided as your uniform, black sweatpants, and (f/c) crocs. Your boss had called you, telling you to come over to talk to you about some changes in your schedule.

You stood by the entrance watching customers exit the building and saw your boss walking towards you.

"Ms. L/N! Nice to see you could come early-" he stopped talking when he saw your pants and footwear.

"L/N?"

"Yo."

"What are those?" you chuckled since those were the exact words on the vine you watched a few weeks ago.

"Well, there was never a dress code on footwear and pants, so I'm wearing these."

"Yes, but- ugh nevermind, so about your schedule change, do you think you could work from 12 am to 2 pm?" he asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"..."

"..."

"Why," you demanded.

"W-Well, I had to fire some people after finding out that they've been neglecting their duties and calling in sick even though they aren't... I'll of course increase your pay if you accept the offer!"

You thought about it for a moment. On one hand, you didn't feel like working extra hours. On the other hand, more money.

"Throw in some fazcoins and you've got yourself a deal." Mr. Smith let out a sigh of relief and gave you the list of things you'll be doing.

"So the schedule will start today. I appreciate you accepting this at the last minute."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," you replied without enthusiasm.

"Oh, before I leave," he began, "I noticed that the pizza has been tasting a lot better. Did you, by any chance, have anything to do with it?"

"...Nope, It was all Chica," you smirked before walking away. You didn't know that your boss saw everything in the camera footage. He was glad to have you in the Fazbear family.

.

.

12:05 AM

☐Order pizza ingredients
-Ask Vanessa for help
☐Tune Montgomery's bass and Chica's guitar
-Instruments are found backstage
☐Observe Moondrop's behavior
-Take caution of his short temper
☐Restock the plushies in the prize corner
-Found in the backroom

"Seems easy enough."

You walked into the room Vanessa was supposed to be in but she wasn't there. You sat in the chair and started up the monitor. After a while of familiarizing yourself with the browser, you were able to order the ingredients, which are expected to arrive tomorrow.

☐Tune Montgomery's bass and Chica's guitar
-Instruments are found backstage

You pulled the curtain to the side and entered backstage. You immediately saw the guitars leaning against the wall and picked them up. They provided you with a tuner but it was for a violin. You let out an exasperated sigh and decided to tune by ear. Luckily for you, with the number of instruments you own, you were able to master tuning them to the right pitch over the years.

After a while, you finish tuning both their guitars and decide to test them out. You picked up Chica's guitar and started to play Killer Queen while quietly singing the lyrics. (You can never go wrong with Queen.)

Freddy POV

"It is not in here, Monty," I told the restless gator.

"It's gotta be around here, man! I heard Mr. Smith tellin' one of the employees to put my guitar somewhere 'round this area." Monty said while looking behind boxes and under the tables.