12 || Bloody Valentine

A/N: Hello, it's your favorite clown :')
Sadly I wasn't able to publish on Valentines but it's here now!

Y/N is wearing denim shorts in this story kekw
(It's not like those short shorts dw)

Didn't proofread, enjoy the story <33

~

12:30 AM

You and Moondrop were in the Daycare, sitting on the bridge talking about some experiences you've had with kids.

"Hey Moony, have you ever been to a birthday party for children? And one of the children won't stop screaming 'cause they're just a little-" You stopped talking when you suddenly felt cramps in your abdomen. You shut your eyes and held the part that was in pain.

Moondrop noticed your distressed state and tried to show their compassion.

"What's wrong with you?" To other people, it would come off as rude, but you knew they meant it in a different way.

"Aw, are you worried about me?~" You smirked.

"Stop that."

"Stop what? Exposing that you secretly care?"

The animatronic got up and did their signature move of walking away from you.

"Y'know, Moony, it's rude to leave without saying goodbye!" you yelled, making sure they could hear you.

1:43 AM

In the basement~

Afton was inside the charging station, finally able to get some sleep from a long day of plotting.

...

...

...

A loud bang sounded in front of him, making him jolt in surprise.

"Hey, Peepaw~" you said with the creepiest voice you could muster while pressing your face up against the glass.

"FUCK-"

"It's Valentine's Day, Peepaw! Want some chocolate?"

"Chocolate?"

"Yessiree! Do you want it with or without nuts?"

"Chocolate... I remember when they first invented chocolate. Sweet, sweet chocolate... I ALWAYS HATED IT!!"

"C'mon Pops, have you even tried one before?"

"Of course I have, and it made me sick!"

"Ok, but have you ever tried a snicker before?"

"No. And I never want to try it."

"Are you sure?" You pulled out a snicker from your pocket and opened it. You waved it in front of his face as if to tempt him.

"Yes, I am. Now, get out. You're not welcome here."

"What are you talking about, old man? How am I not welcome?! I'm amazing!!" You raised your voice in the last sentence, starting to get mad about him not taking the chocolate.

"VANNY WHERE ARE YOU I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NOT LET HER DOWN HERE ANYMORE!!"

"Peepaw, you will take the snicker, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!" You smashed the chocolate on the glass, making it cover the majority of Afton's view.

You wiped some of the chocolate off to see the decaying bunny on the other side looking freaked out. You gave an apologetic look accompanied by a sheepish smile.