25 || Obey

A/N: Happy New Year!
I started playing Genshin Impact. I hate that I love it so much.

~

"Shit!" you cursed as you hastily put on your work uniform.

"Bonnie, why the hell didn't you wake me up?!" You had 30 minutes left to get to the pizzaplex before the building locked you out.

"I did, but you kept saying '5 more minutes', '10 more minutes', '1 more hour'." He sassed.

"Don't use that tone with me, mister. I brought you back into this world, and I can easily take you out of it!" You threatened, causing the Roomba to retreat from your room.

You bumped into a wall while trying to dash out of your room and into the living room to grab some essentials for work.

You took the keys to the car and made your way to the front door.

"Hey Y/N, can we-" you slammed the door shut, not sparing any time to hear what your twin had to say, "...talk" she sighed.

"God, how do I even make it up to her..." April mumbled to herself.

"Well, you did hurt her," Bonnie chimed in.

"Huh? Who-" April looked around to find who responded, and her eyes landed on the vacuum.

"Oh, you're that creepy robovac thing Y/N brought in."

"Okay, I'm going to pretend I didn't just hear you call me creepy because I want to help you with your apology." Your twin furrowed her brows and started fidgeting with her cup of tea.

"What do you propose I do to get her to forgive me?"

"Y/N told me what went down at the party. I have to say, you were pretty harsh."

"I was drunk!"

"Is that an excuse for what you told her? I was informed that you couldn't hold your alcohol well, yet you still drank. You called her something she's been rebuked for her whole life. You are someone she cares about, someone she trusts and loves dearly, someone who she thought would never call her 'stupid' no matter how angry you were with her, and you spat it out like it meant nothing but a petty insult! I'll assist you with your apology, but you first need to realize how much your words affected her." Bonnie lightly scolded.

"I can't believe I'm getting help from a vacuum cleaner..." April muttered.

~

"Nessa~" you skipped towards the tired blonde.

"Oh, hey, Y/N," she yawned.

"How's my favorite nightguard doing?" you asked.

"The usual. The exhausting routine of having to walk around this dump. What about you? Didn't Mr. Smith give you some tasks for tonight?"

"I finished them a while ago. I wanna spend my free time with you!"

"That's really sweet, Y/N, but uh-" She looked at her phone and pretended that something urgent came up "Mr. Smith just texted me saying that I have to... check on some staff bot malfunction."

"Mr. Smith? That's weird... he told me he doesn't like getting up around this time. And why is he texting you? Do you have some experience in mechanics that I don't know about? What are you hiding from me, Ness-"

"Hey, your shoelaces are untied." You looked down and remembered that you were wearing crocs today.

"I don't have shoela- oh..." you lifted your head up to find that your coworker was nowhere in sight.