(3)

"We need you to pick up a package for us." Mark says.

"What type of package?" I ask.

"Nothing you need to worry about." He answers, getting annoyed, but as usual, I can't let it go.

"What's in it?"

"You don't need to know!"

"Is it dangerous? Why do I have to get it? Why can't you?"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO POST THAT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE?" He yells angrily.

"No!" I shout quickly.

"Then shut up and listen." He says, and his friends laugh. "Tomorrow night, you are going to meet a guy and collect a package. You will give him this." He shows me an envolope, and my eyes widen when I look inside. There must be at least five thousand dollars in here. I hand it back to him slowly, not liking this at all. "We will drop you off in front of some diner called Kenny's. You will meet him in the alley behind it." My eyes widen and before I can stop myself I gasp. He looks at me confused. "What, do you know it?"

"No." I say quickly.

"Well, we didn't pick it, so we don't know it." He continues. " All you have to do, is come with us after school, pick it up, get back in the car after he leaves." I nod slowly, still confused of why he can't do it.

"Why though?" I ask quietly, not wanting to be yelled at again. He sighs impatiently, and looks back at his mates. They all shrug, so he looks back at me.

"I guess we can tell you." He says grinning. "It's not like you can tell anyone, the amount of dirt we have on you. Let alone, the things we would do." I shiver, knowing he's serious. I nod, agreeing.

"I wouldn't tell anyone." I say. They all laugh, and agree.

"Well." Mark continues. "The team and I have been in contact with...a guy. This guy will supply us with this package, which is going to help us win at football this year."

"What's in the passage?" I ask, having a really bad idea in mind.

"...Stimulants." He answers, grinning, and high fives Brian.

"Drugs?!" I whisper loudly. Oh my god. The idiots. No way am I doing this.

"I'm not doing this." I say, and make a run for it. I don't get far, because Mark smashes me into the wall.

"Yes you damn well will." He grunts. "I've got the video, not only that, if you don't I will smash your face in. That's a promise." He smiles, and laughs. "Wouldn't want me to tell Josh, would you?" I hang my head in defeat, he always pulls the brother card. He laughs, knowing he's got me. "That's what I thought." He let's go of me, and begins to walk away, his team following. "See you tomorrow Gemma.

<><><><><><><><><>

I walk home a bit numb. What the hell just happened. This is insane. Tomorrow I have to meet with a drug dealer. Stupid Mark. Gutless. Getting me to do his dirty work. Bringing my brother into this, knowing I couldn't refuse. And Kenny's. Of all places, Kenny's. They're going to find out I work there, and Mark is going to kill me. I missed the bus, so I had to walk. I turn into my street, and groan when I see that the house next door to us has a bunch of guys out the front. What is their problem? Loud music, and all these gatherings? I try to walk past with my head down, but they still see me of course, and an idiot decides to catcall me. Seriously?

"What is your problem? I yell, and turn to face them. I don't know what came over me. I just had enough today.

"Come over here, babe?" One calls out. "Let's have some fun." I snort.