(34)

Me and Charlie watch longingly, as the girls stuff their faces. Abby and a couple of others look at us apologetically, except of course for Rebecca. We made them soup, and it smells heavenly. Josh and Drew walks in, and smile when they see everybody here.

"Charlie, I called Aaron." Drew grinned. "He'll be here tomorrow morning." My heart drops, and I look towards Charlie, who looks terrified. They can't split us up. What if Liam doesn't come before then, and we don't know where they send Charlie?

"Where is he taking me?" Charlie asks, her voice quivering.

"Oh, it's a nice place." Drew smirks. "I'm not stupid enough to tell you where, did you really think I would?" The girls all stay quiet, not sure what to do, even Rebecca.

"You're a monster." I whimper, tears building.

"Oh, boo hoo." Drew snorts, grabbing a beer. "Tomorrow we open. Girls." He continues. "I expect you to be ready by five pm, it opens at seven. I and a few other men will show you what to do. I don't want slip ups. I don't want protests, and I don't want tantrums. I will not be in the mood." He faces me, and grins. "You my dear, will be working. Dress sexy. Waitressing, that stuff. But don't stop a guy from having his fun." At that, I feel his hand at my waist, moving it further down. I jump a little when I feel his hand go under my light shirt. He chuckles, and keeps me steady by grabbing my arm. He runs his hand over my upper thigh, and I pull away sharply, and bring my knee up, making contact between his legs.

"You bitch!" Josh growls. Drew groans in pain, nearly on the floor. I smile, satisfied for the moment. I look at Charlie, who looks terrified. My smile drops, as I realise what I just did. Charlie mouths to me: Run. I take off, out the kitchen door, closely followed by Josh and Drew. I just hope Charlie keeps the girls safe. I run through the main room, past everybody, who looks on in amusement. I don't know where I'm going, so I run towards a big door, and heave it open. I found the back door. It opens into a small backyard. It's closed off, but we could jump the fence. I know I can't do it now, I have to take Charlie and the girls with me. I quickly turn around, to find somewhere else inside to run, and bump straight into a hard chest. He forcefully grabs my arm, and I look up to see Caleb grinning down at me, Mark, Josh and Drew right behind him. He pushes me backwards, into the small courtyard. I try to run, but Caleb and Mark grabs my arms.

"Let me go!" I scream, struggling to get out of there grip.

"This better not become a habit!" Drew spits. "I have been successful with plenty of these kind of rings, and I'm not letting someone like you stop me." I spit at him, and keep screaming for help.

"Go ahead!" Josh smirks. "Scream. No one will hear you. There's no one around for miles." I slow down, realising he's right. I look at him, not sure what to do. I have had enough.

"You know." I whisper hoarsely. "All my life, I've let you push me around. I've been weak. I've let you do whatever you want to me, because I was a coward. But not anymore."

"What are you talking about?" Josh sighs.

"I'm not going to just sit back and let you destroy my life anymore!" I cry. "I don't care what you do to me. I-" I'm cut off with a punch, in the middle of my gut. That was expected.

"Oh yeah?" Josh laughs, excited. "We can't control you? Really?"

"Go ahead!" I scream. "Hit me! Because I'm not backing down this time! You can't win!" Mark steps forward, and slaps me, hard.

"That all you got?" I scream, earning a kick in the legs from Drew.

"You know Josh." I mutter. "Mum and Dad are going to come home soon, and what are you going to tell them? Where have I gone? What are you going to do about that?" Everybody starts laughing, and Josh snorts.