(8)

I'm so warm. I've never felt so warm before. Mmm. I cuddle even further, into this warm pillow. I should buy another one of these. I don't remember my bed being this soft.

THAT'S BECAUSE IT ISN'T.

I shoot my eyes open, and I am ON TOP of Liam. He is holding me down, tight in his arms, under the duvet. Shirtless. Oh my God. Ok. I have three options. Number One: Just do NOTHING. Go back to sleep. Enjoy this wonderful feeling of Liam's strong, sexy arms surrounding you. Number Two: Sneak away quietly, without waking him up. Go home and face the music. Number Three: Wake him up screaming pervert. Number Three is just cruel. Number One just seems a little desperate. Turns out, I don't get a choice. I hear footsteps, and I quickly play dead, laying my head on his chest. Oh my God his chest. The door bangs open, and I feel Liam wake up from beneath me. I feel his arms tighten, and laughs. 

"Dude." I hear Ben say. "That is hot."

"Dude." Liam says. "Really? We're 21. Grow up."

"I'm mature!" He protests.

"Sh." Liam says. "She was whimpering in her sleep last night. Let her sleep." I was? I hear Ben almost growl. 

"I hate that guy. Josh can go jump."

"Yeah." Liam says. "But he's useful." Huh? 

"Well." Ben continues. "Make sure you play it right. Don't hurt her." My neck is starting to hurt, so I pretend to stir. Liam quickly rolls me off him, onto the bed. I pretend to wake up, and I open my eyes. I sit up, and look at them.

"Hi." I say.

"Hi." Liam says, his voice still husky with sleep.

"I wasn't perving I swear." Ben says. "I thought I would just come and tell you it's breakfast."

"Cool." I say smiling. Ben leaves, and I quickly run to the bathroom and freshen up. Uh. My hair is twice it's size. It's Sunday, so I have to pick up my pay today. And I have to go home. Maybe my parents will be home. He'll have to go easy one me if they're home. I walk into the kitchen, and find it filled with boys, who stopped what they were doing and stared at me. It might be because I'm in Liam's boxers. Suddenly one of the triplets wolf whistle. Crap. I blush bright red, and go sit down next to Liam, who tells everybody to knock it off. Ben serves me a plate of waffles, and it smells amazing. I take a bite, and I moan, it's so good.

"Ben, did you make this?" I ask, my mouth full. 

"Yep." He says proudly. "I have a certificate in cooking. I'm looking for a job actually."

"Really?" I exclaim. "Kenny's is looking for an extra chef to help Frank out!" He widens his eyes and sits down.

"Seriously?" 

"Yeah." I say. "Come with me today and I can introduce you." He nods, and we go back to eating, everyone talking in their own little groups. I listen to Liam talk about basketball with Ben, not really paying attention. Suddenly we hear a huge scream, of someone yelling upstairs. Everyone goes silent, as if they know what's about to happen.I hear thumping footsteps of someone coming down the stairs, and the door opens, Dean bursting through. He only has his boxers on, and he's covered in tattoos. He looks really angry. 

"Who's cell phone is this?" He screams, holding up my cheap blue Nokia. I hesitantly raise my hand, he reminds me so much of Josh.

"Dean, calm down!" Liam shouts. He chucks it at me, and it hits me on the forehead. Hard.

"Ow!" I yelp. 

"Well stop your cell!" He yells. "It won't stop ringing!" He storms out, and I hold my head in pain.

"I'm so sorry, Gemma." Liam says. "Adam, get her ice." 

"No!" I interrupt. "I'm fine." I curl up in the chair, trying to stop the shaking. Finally, I stop, and I raise my head up. Everybody is staring at me. I make eye contact with Liam, and he mouths sorry. 

"It's fine." I say cheerily, standing up and putting my plate in the sink. I check my phone to see it's a message from Kenny, that our pay is ready to pick up. I start the dishes, and everybody slowly filters out. Liam stays, and picks up a tea towel. 

"What do you want to do?" He asks me. I think he knows that I don't want to talk about it.

"I have to pick up my pay." I say. "And I promised Ben I would introduce him to Kenny."

"That reminds me." He muses. "I'm going to take a wild guess that that three thousand belonged to you." I freeze.

"It doesn't matter where it came from." I say, putting a glass away. "You got your money."

"Are you going to keep the pay check that you get today?" He asks, not letting it go.

"My business is none of your business." I say, getting annoyed. "I'm getting changed." I quickly run up the stairs, and find my clothes in his room I quickly get dressed, and drop his clothes in the washing basket. I run into ben in the hall, and smile.

"You ready to go?" I ask. 

"Yeah." He says. "We can take my car." We go down the stairs, and we pass Liam. 

"I'll go home after this." I tell him smiling. He looks like he's about to protest, so I cut him off.

"Don't worry." I say. "I'll be fine. Thankyou. For everything." He smiles, giving in.

"See you later." He says.

<><><><><><><><><>

So Kenny loves Ben. I can tell he's going to hire him. Frank will be happy, he's been complaining about the workload for weeks. I'm helping Katherine out, waiting for Ben to finish up. I collected my pay, I got a good three hundred. I sigh, knowing I can't keep it. Ben signals me, telling me he's done. We leave after saying goodbye, and as soon as we step outside, he breaks out in a massive smile. 

"I got the job!" He shouts excitedly. 

"I knew you would." I said smiling. "You'll love it." He drives me home, and stops the car in front of my house. 

"Stay safe." He says, glancing towards the house, before driving into his garage. I walk into the house, and get my keys out of my pocket. My hand hits something, and I pull out and envelope. I look inside, and gasp. The idiot. Liam has slipped the three thousand into my pocket. I smile a little bit. I can't believe him. I shove it back in my pocket, and walk inside to see my parents sitting in the living room. I smile on the inside, so happy.

"Hi." I say, heading for the stairs.

"Hi." My mom murmurs. Josh said you were staying at a friends. Who was it?" 

"Jus-Just someone from school." I stutter. "Is he home." 

"He's staying at Marks tonight." Dad says.

"Go to your room." Mom says. "You have homework to do." I leave, so happy. I get to my room, and stuff the money under the bed. I half my pay check, and put half under my bed too. My phone beeps, and I look at it to see Liam has added his number.

-Stay safe xx