(30)

I wake up in a tight grip, but not like when I woke up with Liam, it's uncomfortable, and it feels wrong. I open my eyes, to see Caleb's face, right up close to my face. Thankfully he's still asleep, and I try to wiggle out of his grip, sliding out of bed. Uh. He didn't let go all night, I had no chance to use the phone. I'm nearly there, until Caleb tightens his hold on me, drawing me close/

"Good morning peaches." He murmurs, opening his eyes, so close to my face our foreheads touch. I glare at him, and sigh.

"I need the bathroom." I mutter.

"Only if I can watch." He jokes, not moving. I huff, and just stare back. He chuckles, and lets me go. "Don't lock the door." He says. I jump out of the bed, pulling the shirt down as far as it will go, and reach for my pants. "No need to get dressed." He warns. I grumble, and shuffle towards the bathroom door, and slam it shut. Privacy. I quickly do my business, and I have a quick shower. This warehouse is pretty well set up. Some serious money went into this. I dry myself off with a fluffy towel, and unwillingly slip his shirt back on. He knocks on the door, before banging it open. "Hurry up." He orders. He leaves the door open, but pulls down his pants to use the toilet. I shudder in disgust, but quickly and quietly grab the phone from my pants pocket, and shove it in my bra. The beauty of being a girl. How much stuff can you fit in your bra? I hear the toilet flush, and he opens the bedroom door, looking at me expectingly. I raise an eyebrow at him, and chuckle.

"I'm not leaving this room without pants." I tell him. He walks closer to me, and glares.

"If you don't leave now, you will leave shirtless too." He smiles. "On second thoughts, keep fighting me." I growl annoyed, and walk out the door into the hallway. He joins me, shutting the door behind me. "Follow me." He grins, and starts to walk down the stairs. I pass the main room we walked through last night, and he opens another door, into a restaurant style kitchen. I see it's filled with men, all large and scary. They leer at me, and I recognise Josh, Mark, and his other gang members, along with others, who I'm assuming is Drew's gang.

"You look stunning in that shirt babe." Mark says. I growl, and take a step forward, wanting to slap him, but Caleb pulls me back, and shoves me towards a corner behind him. I widen my eyes when I see Charlie, sitting down on the floor, also only in a shirt. I race over, and fall to the floor.

"Are you ok?" I ask quickly. "What did he do?"

"Nothing." She says, after checking that no one was paying attention. "He barely said anything. Just chucked me a shirt, and told me to change, and then made me sleep on the floor. What happened with Caleb? The phone?" She whispers the last part.

"He got me into his bed pretty much as soon as he shut the door. I tried, but he never let me out of his grip, or sight." I mutter.

"Where's the phone?" Charlie whispers. I try to subtly touch my boob without feeling myself up, and she snickers. "Really?" She giggles. "Your bra?"

"Let's just hope no one rips it off today." I say, not one hundred percent joking.

<><><><><><><><><>

"Ok ladies." Josh says cheerfully, standing up. Finally. I think we've been sitting here for at least an hour. "We are fixing this place up." He says. "We need some help making it... sparkle." I sigh, annoyed.

"So just like I always do." I mutter. "Clean for you."

"Yep." He growls. "And lose the attitude."

"Get up." Mark says, and opens a closet in the other corner, revealing a whole load of cleaning supplies. I stand up, and walk towards Josh, wanting answers.

"Why did you have to take us?" I ask him angrily, shaking off Charlie's warning to stop. "Why couldn't you just leave us alone? You didn't need me. Why can't you just let me be happy?"

"Because you belong to me!" Josh spits. "You don't get to be happy. And you know what? You are going to be quite useful here. Cleaning is only the beginning. Now get to work." But I just can't let it go.

"How did you even get hold of Mum's phone?" I shout angrily. He laughs in my face, and steps closer to me.

"Are you that stupid, you little girl?" He spits. "Do you know the kind of power Drew's gang has given me? I have connections now. Hacking into a phone is nothing. And you know what?" He continues. "He's going to be back later on today. And he has plans for you. So how about you stop chucking a hissy fit and clean this place." I glare at him, wanting to continue. I open my mouth, but before I can he whips his hand across my face, giving me a sharp sting on my cheek. I wince, and hold my cheek, my whole head vibrating. Josh grabs my arm, and pulls me forward, making me yelp. "Does that make it clear?" He growls in my ear. I hesitantly nod, and he lets go, harshly shoving me away. "You better work." He says. He looks at mark, and nods at him. "You're in charge." Josh storms out, and Mark grins at us.

"So." He says. "Main room needs a full clean, kitchen too. We need all the rooms in the hallways downstairs done up, two beds in each. For the... ladies." I glare at the floor, not bothering to answer. Charlie gently touches my shoulder, leading me to the closet.

"As soon as we're alone." She whispers. "We're using that phone."