(33)

Liam can forget about rescuing me. I'll kill him when I see him. It's been three days. Three days. Three days and no sign of him. Of anyone. For some reason the girls have only just arrived this morning. I can see them outside from the window. Josh and Drew are... inspecting them. I hoped it would never come to this.

"They look so scared." Charlie says. I nod, agreeing. It's been a long three days. From what we heard, Drew's friend is going to pick Charlie up tonight. While we've been here, all we've done is clean. The place looks great. Professional. I want to burn it to the ground. Caleb hasn't gone to far with me. Just the usual. But he says he's saving it for the grand opening. Along with Drew. It's sickening. I see Drew walk inside, and the girls are herded in behind him. We stay where we are, not wanting to get the girls in trouble. That's what me and Charlie agreed on. Help the girls out. They don't deserve this. Just like us.

"Gemma! Charlie!" Mark calls us down, and we groan. Ever since Drew got here, Mark won't leave us alone. He's using it as an excuse to mess with us. Like a kid on Christmas morning. He has made sure that there is always something we have to do. And he likes to play tricks. Cruel jokes. I'm sorry but since when is a four am wake up call via a lizard in my bed, funny? We hurry down the stairs, into the main room, to see all the girls being pushed onto the floor.

"Took your time." Mark grins.

"Sorry." Charlie says quickly. Mark laughs, and ruffles her hair. He's been way too touchy feely with her. I've been itching to slap him one.

"Ok." Drew says, talking to the girls. "Gemma and Charlie here, will show you to your room. You'll share. They'll show you what to do, what to wear, so on." Nobody moves, and Drew looks at us. "Hurry up." He tells us. I move quickly, motioning to the girls to follow. We quickly go to their room, and I shut the door when Charlie and all of the girls are inside. I barely have a chance to do anything, when a fiery red head comes out of nowhere, and punches me, right on the jaw.

"What the hell?" I yell, going for her. She lunges for me, but someone holds her back.

"Bitch!" She snarls.

"What are you going on about?" I yell, holding my jaw. "You're crazy!"

"You and your little mates better let us go!" She yells.

"You think we want to be here?" Charlie screams. The red head stops fighting, and looks at Charlie, out of breath.

"What are you talking about?" She mutters.

"Listen you little idiot." I snarl. "I'm so not in the mood right now, so you better shut up while we explain. We were planning on being nice, but I guess you don't really care." She looks at me surprised, and the girl thats holding her lets go.

"Now shut your trap and sit down." I spit. She does, along with the rest of the girls. Charlie comes towards me, and checks my jaw. "I'm fine." I grumble. She nods, and we face the girls. We tell them everything, why we're here, and that we got a message out.

"We just have to wait until they come." Charlie finishes. They look at us silently, nothing to say.

"Are you stupid?" The red head snorts.

"Excuse me?" I ask icily.

"It's been four days." She sighs. "Your prince charming isn't coming. Why haven't you tried to run away?"

"Because I'm not a bloody stupid idiot!" I yell.

"Rebecca!" I see the girl who held her back try to stop her. Rebecca whips her head around angrily, and sighs in annoyance.

"Really Abby?" She growls.

"They're in the same boat as us!" Abby assures. She looks at us, and nods.

"Thanks for risking it." She says.

"No problem." Charlie says.

"They're coming." I stubbornly tell all of them. "They are." Rebecca snorts, but I ignore her. We tell them everything we were supposed to, like their jobs, that they weren't happy about.

"I am not doing that." Rebecca yells.

"Just forget about it for now." Charlie stops her. "You can make your own decision when you actually have to make it." All the girls agree, except for Rebecca, who just nods grumpily.

"What about you guys?" Charlie asks, trying to make conversation. "How were you guys... brought into this?" There are about twelve of them, and they all look pretty young. Probably between eighteen and twenty five.

"My-My names Sarah." A small blonde says from the corner. "My cousin made me come here. Drew bought most of us."

"Not me." Rebecca says proudly. "It took a lot of effort to get me here."

"Well your here now." I sneer. Charlie nudges me and I sigh. There goes making them feel comfortable.

"Are you guys hungry?" Charlie asks.

"Starving." Sarah moans.

"Good." She says. "We have to keep you guys fed, well enough to stay a good weight, that looks good."

"Can you guys eat?" Abby asks. I shake my head slightly.

"No." I tell her. "Not without permission."

"That's bogus." Rebecca says suddenly.

"Yeah." I say surprised. "Come on." Lets get you some food."