Chapter 21

So, next chapter of The Jinchuuriki Alliance is up!

Some updates; my ex asked another girl out (only because apparently the new girl really likes him), and they were dating. Then he broke up with her after 1 week. Dickhead right? Now he's making up shit about both of us, and it's pretty funny actually...

Now, without further ado:

CHAPTER 21 OF THE JINCHUURIKI ALLIANCE

_________________________

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 21 - Getting A Pass

FLASHBACK!

"Uzumaki Naruto."

"Yes?" He squeaked, internally crying waterfalls.

"You have received an automatic BYE to the next round. Congratulations." Hayate coughed.

Naruto stared for a couple of seconds. The whole stadium stared and was in silence for a couple of seconds.

"Wait. What?!"

END FLASHBACK!

"No way."

"Lucky bastard."

"That's so unfair."

Naruto grinned, "Well, life is unfair, suck it up." He beamed at the proctor and happily skipped up the stairs up to the waiting area where all of the other ninja were staring at him with either amusement or resentment.

"You are one lucky little bastard." Sasuke shook his head at Naruto.

Naruto raised his eyebrows, "Hey..."

"Oh I'm sorry." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "You're one lucky big bastard."

Naruto winked, "Why, thank you!"

"No but seriously, I want to stab you right now." Sasuke muttered.

Naruto blinked, "I've never heard you talk so much before Sasuke, what happened?"

"Nothing."

"No, really though."

"Literally nothing has happened."

"Sasuke."

"Naruto."

"Sas-UKE."

"Nar- Wait, excuse me?"

"Nothing. I didn't say anything." Naruto's gem-like eyes held a tint of mischief as Sasuke just sighed.

"Genin that have gotten through to the final exam, please step to the arena once again." Hayate got through this sentence – thankfully - without choking or coughing.

"What now?" Akihiko muttered, Haru nodded in silent agreement while Kaoru stifled a chuckle at his teammates' antics.

All eight genins ascended the arena and stood in an instant line, facing the proctor. Among them were Fuu, Akihiko, Kenpachi, Kaoru, Sena, Haru, Sasuke and Naruto. There were genins from every hidden village except from Suna – which was because Gaara's team were going to stick around for the festival anyway so they didn't need them to win.

'Ahh~ Lucky~' Naruto looked around and sighed in relief, he needed people from each team in order to make sure that the plan works.

The proctor stifled a cough and handed out folded pieces of paper to each genin who got through to the final round. Each of them looked either a bit confused or just merrily opened the slips of paper which revealed a number.