Chapter 17

Sorry for the wait!

As always my first commentor is the person dedicated, darkday thank you!

Photo is heartbreaking and the video...

VIXX's NEW SONG ERROR CAME OUT YESTERDAY! SO EXCITED! LISTEN!

Enjoy!

~Wolfie

_______________________________

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 17 - Heaven & Earth

RECAP!

When the two were gone, Miharu glanced at Moka.

"You like him." He concluded with a smirk.

"What?! No!" Moka shouted defensively. "Shut up!"

Miharu laughed, "I can see right through you!"

Moka huffed, "Well you have such an obvious crush on Fuu."

Miharu developed a pink tinge to his cheeks, "... Lies."

Laughing, Moka put her arm around his shoulders, "Nope!" Her smile then dropped. "But you know what the villagers call her, a monster. No one except us and a few others even talk to her without malice."

Miharu sighed, "Yeah, but I have a feeling that... that's going to all change soon."

END RECAP!

Gaara and Fuu walked into an empty clearing in the middle of the forest, silent and waiting for their next victims to walk in front of them.

"So, no killing." Fuu confirmed.

"No, Naruto would be disappointed, most of them are his friends." Gaara told her, thinking back to Naruto's pleas to not hurt them, but only take their scrolls.

"Okay, okay, this'll be easy then." Fuu grinned. "I just have to knock them out."

Gaara sent her a look and she smiled in innocence, he then sighed and quickly lifted his head. "They're here."

Fuu instinctively snapped her head up and smirked at the feeling of 3 ninja coming their way.

The two Jinchuuriki stood in the clearing and waited restlessly for the ninja to arrive.

This wasn't their first run-in with a team. They had already beaten another Konoha team which had a dog-boy, bug-boy and a Hyuuga in it, and that team was unconscious in the forest leaned up against a tree without their scroll. The Hyuuga looked like she recognised them as Naruto's friends, but Fuu had punched her lights out before she asked a question. Fuu had also said 'I'll leave behind some ointment and bandages because I feel bad for hurting her pretty face, and the dog-boy is kind of cute.' Gaara had just rolled his eyes and took the scroll of the bug-boy and fixed his dark glasses and left it next to the owner.

This would probably be their second Konoha team, judging from the discussion that was going on.

"Shikamaru! Why are you so lazy?"

"Shikamaru... I'm hungry... Can't we find some food...?"

"Oh kami help me- Wait. Both of you shut up for a second."

The three Konoha ninja stepped into the clearing and faced the two Jinchuuriki in surprise.

"Uh, aren't you two the people who were with Naruto?" The blonde girl, Ino, asked them.