Chapter 3

The Jinchuuriki Alliance – Chapter 3 - Knock Me Down

Naruto sat in the Academy's classroom with Sakura and Sasuke, Sakura was screaming (staying true to her nickname as a banshee) because their new Jounin Sensei didn't come on time and Sasuke just really didn't look like he gave a shit.

Naruto stabbed the drawing of himself and the Kyuubi in chibi form, chasing Sakura with pitch forks and flames. Sakura (in the drawing) was crying and bleeding with a knife sticking out of her stomach.

Yeah.

This was fun.

He sat making evil giggles and laughs, Sasuke just looked at him and rolled his eyes, 'Weird kid...'

"WHY ISN'T HE COMING ON TIME?!" Sakura screeched.

Naruto plugged his ears with his fingers and made a motion, 'I CAN'T HEAR YOU!'

'Oh I wish.'

'Damn straight.'

Sasuke looked at Naruto, "Why is she a shinobi?"

Naruto shrugged, "She's annoying, loud, and pink, I wonder why she hasn't died yet?"

Sasuke nodded, "True that."

The door slid open a couple of minutes later and a bucket of paint dropped on gravity defying white hair.

Naruto cracked up laughing, he actually put up this trap earlier because he had a feeling something like this was going to happen.

"Naruto! Why would you do that?!" Sakura screeched.

Naruto glared at Sakura for a second and then carried on laughing.

"...Why was your bucket on top of the door?" Their new Jounin Sensei asked while blinking, confused.

Naruto stopped laughing and blinked, "Why was the door under my bucket?"

Kakashi raised his eyebrow, "Touché. And my first impression? I hate you all."

They all sweatdropped.

"Meet me on the roof in 5." Kakashi said, and he disappeared.

"Seriously!? He comes in late and now we have to meet him on the roof?! Unbelievable! Right? Sasuke-kun?!" Sakura smiled at the Uchiha.

Sasuke tried not to strangle the pink haired Kunoichi and Naruto just smirked.

"Well, I'm going, see ya." He raised a hand and shunshined away.

"NARUTO YOU BAKA!" She attempted to hit the already-vanished Naruto.

"Oh Kami..." Sasuke hissed.

~*~*~

Kakashi blinked at the blond haired boy who appeared in front of him.

"How did you get here?" He asked.

Naruto shrugged, "Shunshin."

Kakashi nodded, "Ahhhh. But that's a C-rank jutsu, who taught you?"

Naruto grinned, "One of the best." Obviously hinting at Kyuubi.

"Who-"

"Finally!" There was a loud gasp and Kakashi glanced at Sakura and Sasuke who were trudging up the staircase.

They both winced, "How do you put up with her?" Kakashi asked.

Naruto shrugged, "I just imagine myself killing her over and over again in my head, it works out."