Chapter 11

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait...

Like, is it just me or is everything so repetitive? It's the same old same! I want a fight or something to just happen already at school!

(BTW I'm going to write some song lyrics for each chapter at the start, just to kind of significant the gist of the chapter.)

~Wolfie

_______________________________

The Jinchuuriki Alliance - Chapter 11 - Here We Go

This is your time, you better take it
You better never let it go
This is your time, you better make it
It could be gone before you know.

~ Here We Go by Sleeping With Sirens

Of course Naruto didn't think that he would end up in that position. Surrounded by fog, back to back with Sasuke, raising kunai's and letting their eyes dart around the mist to track the hunter.

"Just go!" Kakashi shouted from the water bubble.

"How are you breathing and even talking in that thing Sensei...?" Sakura muttered.

"I don't even know how he's doing that." Sasuke grunted.

Tazuna rolled his eyes and was tempted to just sit down on the bridge. "Just protect me kids."

They all huffed but nodded in agreement.

"Just run!" Kakashi shouted again.

"Shut up Sensei!" All three ninja shouted at him.

Kakashi's mouth was hung open in mock horror, they said shut up, to him?!

"Fuck." Sasuke muttered.

Naruto allowed a small smile to play on his lips even in this dire situation. "Wow, Uchiha Sasuke swears, I wonder how the fangirls will react."

Sasuke rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up idiot."

Naruto's eyes narrowed at the mist, "But we have to focus."

Sasuke nodded, "You wouldn't want to get killed now would you?"

"Neither would you." Naruto smirked.

"I'm too amazing to be dead." Sasuke answered simply.

Naruto scoffed and took out a paper bomb from his hip pouch and wrapped it around the kunai in his hand. He exhaled and aimed far enough for Sasuke and himself to not get hurt but still to make a difference. He threw it with amazing precision and it exploded in mid-air.

The mist immediately vanished as the bomb exploded and was whisked away.

"Now we can see them." Naruto said to Sasuke, who nodded.

They stood in silence, on alert, visibly ready for anyone to attack.

"Hehe... My mist is gone eh? No matter." Zabuza appeared directly behind them and held his own kunai's to Sasuke and Naruto's necks. "I can easily kill you if Yagura isn't around!"

Naruto's eyes widened in shock, 'Shit! I didn't even sense him!'

Suddenly, Naruto felt a blast of chakra being pulsed through his body, it surged through his body like a raging river, it honestly felt strange, exciting and intoxicating at the same time.

Sasuke felt the air getting slightly stuffy, it felt like there were too many people in a single room, not enough room to breathe, not enough oxygen to take in. He turned to the side and noticed orange chakra around Naruto's hands, and just his hands.