Chapter 36

Another chapter!

If anyone is into SasuNaru please go ahead onto my profile and look up Coffee Shop (SasuNaru Fanfic), I've already written all of it - it's short, only three long chapters and it's pretty fucking cool.

Thank you!

~Wolfie

_________________________________________

Colossal we come these renegades in the ring

(Woah) where the lost get found in the crown of the circus king

Don't fight it, it's coming for you, running at yaIt's only this moment, don't care what comes after
It's blinding, outshining anything that you know
Just surrender 'cause you're calling and you wanna go

- The Greatest Show by The Greatest Showman

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 36 - The Renegades

Naruto stared at his hand and clenched his teeth, feeling his chakra churn and spin. He had so much chakra in general, that it had taken weeks for him to learn how to increase and decrease the volume and density of his chakra output.

The young Uzumaki was great at using chakra, and chakra control in general, but there was something about learning how to do the Rasengan which confused his body. Jiraiya had taught him how to do his father's jutsu, and how to combine his wind chakra into it - the only problem was that his chakra was so heavy on the output that sometimes it exploded and fizzed out, leaving Naruto with gashes on his hand.

"You'll master it soon, you've already completed the rest of the steps quickly." Jiraiya commented, "So, onto another matter."

Naruto let his chakra dissipate and straightened his back. Turning to Jiraiya, he tilted his head, "What's up?"

"Sarutobi-sensei told me what you said." The sannin said simply and sighed, jerking his head to the side, motioning for Naruto to walk with him. They started to head towards the centre of town, where Naruto was planning to meet Sasuke and Sakura.

The rest of the Jinchuuriki had left Konoha, awaiting further instructions and plans. Yagura and Utakata had to get back into the Mizukage's office and plan the next steps of the civil war - although Naruto could have sworn Yagura mentioning something about being introduced to Mei Terumi.

"I'm not going to lie to you Ero-Sennin, I still have a couple of things to do." Naruto admitted, thrusting his calloused hands into his black pant pockets. "The plans for leaving the village permanently aren't going to be completed anytime soon, plus, everyone is still helping rebuild the village."

And this was correct. After the Suna and Oto invasion, the casualties were minimal, but the damage done on the village was horrendous. Both Naruto and Jiraiya watched as ninja and civilians alike held logs up and walked towards half-destroyed buildings - the sound of hammering was increasing with every step they took further into the village.

"But what are you going to do when you leave?" Jiraiya questioned, honestly wondering what would become of the young blond Jinchuuriki. He would not leave him alone again.

Naruto hummed, "Who knows? Help Yagura out, get stronger before the Akatsuki comes after us, find more Uzumaki's..." Naruto's eyes brightened, "Speaking of, do you know where Akane is?"

Nodding, Jiraiya said, "She's been learning medical jutsu at the hospital with your pink-haired teammate-"

"Sakura." Naruto quipped, noticing that in comparison to the early stages of Team 7, he would never have corrected someone who called her 'pink-haired' somebody. Sakura had changed, and so had everyone else.