Chapter 31

Chapter 31!

This story is so damn difficult to write, because everything that I put down, it is valid for the future chapters. Difficulty.

But yeah, I updated, so please comment, vote, share, and have fun with this story!

Also, fanart guys, please, I'm running out of pictures to use. You will be specially credited and I will adore you for the rest of my life. What would be a good prize for the best fanart? What do you guys think?

~ Wolfie

________________________________________________

And this is how it feels when I ignore the words you spoke to me
And this is where I lose myself when I keep running away from you
And this is who I am when, when I don't know myself anymore
And this is what I choose when it's all left up to me

~ Breathe Into Me by Red

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 31 - The Third Exam

The day of the finals had finally arrived.

After the explanation that Naruto gave to Sasuke and Sakura, he had asked Yagura to train him, and then buckled down and trained like his life depended on it – which, to a certain extent, it did.

Yagura had taught him quite a few things, as well as supplied him with two knuckle blades which he was taught to use.

~*~*~

"What are these for?" Naruto tilted his head and questioned Yagura.

Yagura crossed his arms, "I don't have wind natured chakra, so I can't help you much with Jutsu, but I do know that those blades can help you." He spoke. "They are specially designed metal, which can enforce your wind natured chakra."

Naruto grinned, "How do I use them? Just pour my chakra in them?"

"Yes," Yagura nodded, "Concentrate and leak your chakra into them."

Naruto stared at the dark coloured knuckle blades and allowed his chakra to seep through his skin and fingertips, leaking into the blades. Eventually, they started to glow and a fait outline of his chakra was noticeable around the metal.

Yagura clapped his hands together, "Very good!"

Naruto smirked in appreciation, "It was nothing," He waved his hand.

"Now," Yagura said, making Naruto look back at him in curiosity. Yagura held up his staff and bent his knees, and jumped at Naruto. "Defend yourself."

~*~*~

Naruto shivered at the thought of those two weeks which Yagura had taken over his life with.

He had been punched, kicked, thrown, strangled, hit and slapped with that damned staff so many times that he was close to screaming out in exasperation. But he couldn't deny the results.

By training for two weeks, and sleeping for only a quarter of it, his muscles had been toned and his skills had been polished.

He had been trained by a Kage, a Kage who had been the strongest Ninja in his village since he was a child, genes the fact that he had been put in the Kage position at a young age.