Chapter 6

A new chapter of TJA has been introduced to wattpad!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~Wolfie

________________________________

The Jinchuuriki Alliance – Chapter 6 - Foxes

Naruto groaned and curled up into a ball in bed. He would have loved to go back to bed, but something was wet on his cheek.

He opened one eye and saw about four of his foxes with an envelope wrapped around their legs. He sprung up and untied the letter from the first fox's leg.

He quickly opened it and read it.

Dear Uzumaki Naruto,

My name is Gaara of the Sand, I am Jinchuuriki of the Ichibi, Shukaku.

Naruto nodded to himself, seemed like the so-called bloodthirsty Gaara wasn't much of a talker. He didn't really care what Jiraiya said about them; they all had tough lives, Gaara must have had a terrible one.

He took the next one and opened it.

Dear Uzumaki Naruto,

My name is Fuu I'm the Jinchuuriki of the Shichibi! I'm happy that there is someone out there like me, and there are another 7? Woah, didn't see that coming! I'm from the Waterfall village, it's really... Wet? But that's to be expected. I live alone, in a treehouse that I made for myself, it's actually pretty nice.

Well, I hope you reply back!

From Fuu

Fuu sounded cheerful, but Naruto knew under that cheerfulness she was lonely, Fuu was younger than Naruto, so obviously! Naruto smiled, he would definitely do something.

He opened the third envelope.

Uzumaki Naruto,

I am surprised you have contacted me, I am Yagura, Mizukage of the Mist village, Jinchuuriki of the Sanbi, but I'm supposing you already know of my status since you knew how to contact me and your fox knew where to find me, my Mizukage office.

My village and I have a bad reputation, but that's mostly my fault, so don't be fooled when you hear stories of the bloody mist, my village are currently fighting against rebels who don't want me to rule them.

Perhaps you will write back, and maybe we could all meet, all 9 of us.

Yagura

Yagura definitely sounded... Formal? Yeah, formal, but he was a Kage, that comes with the job sometimes. He sounded alright, and that idea at the end didn't sound too bad, all 9 Jinchuuriki's meeting? It was a good idea.

He shook it off and read the last envelope.

To Uzumaki Naruto,

My name is Utakata, I'm not sure how you found me, I'm a missing ninja, so I'm not in my village, maybe it was the foxes sense of smell? I'm not sure, but I'm glad.

I knew there were more of us, but didn't know who or where, I usually travel in bubbles so if you see someone above your village in a giant bubble wearing a blue kimono, it's me. I spend most of my time actually running away from Hunter-Nin's and ANBU, it's hard I guess, but I'm used to it.