Chapter 7

The Jinchuuriki Alliance – Chapter 7 - Congratulations

The clones of Naruto had poofed out of existence once the missions were completed and it took just under half an hour, Naruto supposed that he should go to the Hokage office now.

Naruto walked out of his door casually and locked it, walking to the Hokage tower, taking his time.

"Naruto! You took too long!" Sakura screeched.

Naruto grimaced, "Well let me apologise for using up my chakra for the benefit of you and the others not having to do manual labour."

Sakura clamped her mouth shut, and she hesitantly turned her attention back at the Hokage.

The Hokage eyed the two but then let it pass, she was annoying, he would admit it.

"Since you have completed your D-Rank missions, do you want a C-Rank?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes please."

"Yep."

"Naturally."

"Obviously."

The Hokage rolled his eyes and took out a mission sheet, "It's already prepared for you. Iruka? Let the guest in."

Iruka nodded and opened the door, suddenly letting in a stench of alcohol.

Naruto wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"These are the brats who are going to protect me?" The man slurred.

Kakashi smiled, "Yes, but you don't need to worry, I am a Jounin."

The man nodded, "A pink fangirl, a broody boy, and a stupid blond?"

Naruto gave a creepy smile, "This stupid blonde can kill you easily... Wanna find out how...?" He gave an insane giggle at the end just to freak Tazuna out.

The bridge builder gulped, "N-No..."

Sarutobi looked at the genin, "This is bridge builder Tazuna, he needs to gets back to his country, in the Land of Waves, Nami No Kuni."

Tazuna slurred, "You brats better protect me with your lives."

Naruto raised his eyebrow, "I don't think risking our lives is meant for a C-Rank mission, is it Sasuke?" He asked the Uchiha.

Sasuke held a suspicious look, "No, no it isn't Naruto."

Tazuna gulped, they couldn't have already figured it out, could they?

Kakashi payed no attention, "Okay, everyone grab your things from home and meet at the gate in 20 minutes."

"Hai!"

Naruto rushed home and whipped out a pen and paper, Nami no Kuni was the Wave country, the Hidden Mist Country! Kirigakure!

Meaning right now Yagura would be there.

Naruto wrote down words quickly.

Dear Yagura,

Good news, I am going to go on my first C-Rank mission right now, and guess what? It's in your territory! We are heading for the Land Of Waves, to guide a bridge builder back to his country.

I don't know why, but I just wanted to tell you, maybe I will see you?

Just in case, I wear all black, it's Anbu style clothes, my hair is sunny blonde, I have clear blue eyes and my most distinctive feature is my whisker marks on my cheeks, three on each. I will be with a group, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke and girl with pink hair.