Be ready

Squinting my eyes as the sunlight shined through the window, I forced myself to awaken from the best sleep I had in months. Sitting up in the bed, I realized something instantly...this wasn't my bed. My heart began pounding until the events of last night played through my mind. Dean and I had kissed. I now had a match at wrestlemania. Dean and I had kissed. It was a mixed tag team match against two very experienced athletes. Dean and I kissed. It was a no disqualification match which pretty much meant Seth could do whatever the hell he wanted and I'd probably die. DEAN AND I HAD KISSED!!!!! Inwardly screaming, I found it extremely hard to think of anything other than the kiss me and dean shared. His taste still lingered on my lips and honestly I wanted more. Oh...no...what if things are awkward now. No...dean said he wanted me so things shouldn't be....right? Shaking my head of any negative thoughts, I looked over and saw a note sitting on the pillow where dean had slept. Picking it up, I read.

went out for a run.

breakfast is in the kitchen.

don't leave. Be back soon

~dean

smiling, I set the note down and decided to get ready for the day. Sliding on some skinny jeans and a purple tank top, I made my way to the kitchen. Warmth surrounded me when I saw a plate of French toast and powdered sugar waiting for me. How he knew French toast was my favorite food, I will never know. Pouring me some orange juice, I sat down and started to eat. Enjoying the food, I was interrupted when my phone started to ring. Looking at the id I saw it was aj.

c: hello?

a:hey is everything alright?

c: (smiling) yea everything is great.

a:(yelling to Phil) see everything is fine!

p(yelling back at aj) whatever.

laughing, I took another bite of my breakfast.

a:so what happened? phil was up all night worrying.

p:(yelling at aj in background) was not!

a:(yelling back to Phil) was too!

c: well we talked and we kinda...maybe kissed a little.

a:he kissed you!?

p:oh hell no put this shit on speaker!(punk yelled to aj)

dropping my fork, I started laughing when aj put her line on speaker phone.

a:alright girl I want deets!

p:aww c'mon the girl is like my sister do we have to know details?

a:yes now you wanted it on speakerphone so shut up...so Cecily details!! How was it!

i felt myself blushing

c: it was amazing. I felt like fireworks were exploding inside my body.

p: you may want to see a doctor about that.

c:Phil shut up!

a:so are you two together?

c: I don't know....

A:is he going to let you fight?

c: don't really have much of a choice. We didn't talk much about it. After the kiss, we went to bed.

a: AHHHH!!! Get it girl!!

P:TMI!

c: oh my god! I didn't mean it like at!

A: but you were thinkin it!

As I was just about to yell at aj again, the door opened and dean walked in.

c: guys I gotta go he's back.

a:get it girl!

p: don't do nothin I wouldn't do!

c:you told me that last time and look where that landed me.

a&p:(laughing) love you bye!

c:bye guys

"hey who was that?" Dean asked as he walked into the kitchen and walked to the refrigerator to get a water.

"aj and Phil" I smiled.

"makin sure if you're still alive?" He asked.

"I guess" I chuckled as he sat across from me at the table.

i immediately adverted my eyes away from him nervously. I started playing with my food and said,

"umm thanks for breakfast, you didn't have to do that."

"I know, but I wanted to." He smiled.

hesitantly looking up at him, I nervously smiled. I tried to advert my eyes from his again, but I was instantly drawn into the bright blue color. I had a million things running through my head. What did last night mean? Are we together? Nervously looking down from his eyes to his lips, I wanted nothing more to just kiss him and never stop.

"Something on your mind?" He asked.

"yea. A lot of things honestly" I sighed.

"like what?" He asked.

"nothin...it's nothing" I whispered.

"cec, tell me...I wanna know" he said genuinely to me.

searching his eyes, I placed my fork down on the table. I knew if I didn't get this off my chest, it would haunt me.

"what are we going to do about wrestlemania?" I asked.

he sighed and ran a hand through his sweaty hair,"doesn't look like I got much of a choice. Whatever I try to do that scumbag and his fellow dumb asses seem to get their way"

"yea" I whispered,"so what are we going to do?"

"They think they've won. They think it's already over,but it's far from over. They won't know what hit them" he sneered.

"so you're gonna let me fight?" I asked hopeful.

"yea you're going to fight and you're going to be ready" he said confidently.

i smiled excitedly, but that smile was immediately wiped away when my nerves started to sink in again.

"what's wrong?" He asked.

"last night....did it mean anything?" I whispered nervously avoiding his gaze.

he said nothing and it felt like my heart was shattering. tears brimmed my eyes with the silence. Way to go Cecily.way to ruin everything again. I heard him get up from his seat, but didn't dare watch him leave. I knew that would hurt worse. What I wasn't expecting though was for him to crouch down in front of me at eye level and lift my chin up to meet his gaze,

"last night I said I needed you. I've never needed someone in my life."

"So are we like together?" I asked nervously trying to avoid his gaze, but he wouldn't let me.

he smiled and nodded,"yea. If you think you can handle me...I'm said to be a bit unstable"

"oh I think I can handle it...my life is anything but stable" I chuckled.

"good" he smirked and leaned in giving me a passionate kiss.

completely losing myself in his lips, my body melted into his perfectly. When he pulled away, I whimpered causing him to smirk and get up, grab his keys and head towards the door. Confusion hit me,

"where are you going?"

he turned back to me and smiled,"it's not me. It's we. i told you you'd be ready so I'm gonna train you. Starting now. Get dressed in something to work out in. I'll meet you downstairs"