Keep her out of it

Deans pov

I paced back and forth angrily as I waited for Stephanie and hunter to come out of the room Cecily was in. They were up to something and it was bothering the hell out of me. All I know is I have to make sure that Cecily stays as far away from the wwe as possible. It ain't safe for her here and I'll be damned if the authority or Seth think they can get her hands on her.

"Dean?" A voice asked.

I turned seeing Mariah. Her eyes filled with worry,"is something wrong? Did something happen to Cecily?"

"Nah she's fine, Stephanie and triple h are in with her now" I said.

She breathed a sigh of relief,"oh ok"

I starred at her wondering if I should tell her I think they are up to no good, but I didn't want to worry the girl more. The door to the trainers opened and the authority came out smiling. I wanted so badly to wipe the smirks off their faces.

"You can go in now" Stephanie smiled.

"Thank you so much!" Mariah said running into the trainers room.

I stayed where I was and glared at the two. Their eyes lightened with pride and secrecy. I stormed up to them and pointed at each,

"I don't know what you two got going on in those sick little heads of yours, but you keep her out of it"

Stephanie's eyes widened,"what makes you think we have something planned. I'm deeply hurt that you would think we would put an innocent girl in harms way. What kind of people do you think we are"

I got into her face,"I know exactly what kid of people you are"

Hunter pushed me back from his wife,"now you know better to get in the faces of your bosses Ambrose"

I didn't say anything and just glared at the man I use to look up to as a child.

"What I don't understand is why you are so protective over a fan? A girl you never even met?" Stephanie smirked.

My stomach boiled. I wanted to throw her and hunters head against a wall. what the hell was she insinuating? I said nothing, just glared and growled,

"Leave her out of it"

I pushed past them and purposely ran my shoulder into hunter's as I made my way into the trainers room again. My heart was pounding and my body shaking with anger. Whatever they got planned ain't happening. I won't let it. I'm keeping her as far away from the wwe as possible. I approached the two girls and as soon as she looked at me with those bright green eyes my heart beat slowed down for some reason. The anger in my stomach changed to electricity and the urge to protect her sky rocketed.

"So what did the authority want?" Mariah asked her.

"They invited me to raw next week in Seattle. Paid trip" she smiled excitedly.

The girls squealed excitedly as my stomach fell. So much for keeping her away from the wwe.