Keeping her safe is my new obsession!

Deans pov

My heart pounded heavily as I stormed down the hall like a mad man blinded by rage. I wanted to rip the head off Rollin's neck for scaring her, but am I no better? Images of her curled up on the couch shaking in fear filled my mind. I couldn't control myself and lost control in there. Infront of her too! Scaring Cecily was the last thing I wanted to do. Keeping her safe was like an obsession to me now. Her safety was always on my mind. I continued storming down the hall without a clue of where the hell I was going when I was stopped by a large hand pulling me back. I yanked out of the grip and turned to see roman.

"hey you alright?" He asked.

"does it look like I'm alright?" I gritted.

"I saw what happened. This is getting out of hand" he sighed.

"you don't think I know that?! What the hell am I supposed to do!" I started pacing.

"first things first, you have to calm down. Now where is she?" He asked.

i stopped pacing as the image of her cowering came back to mind,"she's ummm with cena and aj"

he arched an eyebrow,"why is she with them?"

"I kinda lost my cool back there...started throwin shit" I muttered.

he sighed,"I see.....look go back there and make things right with that girl, I'll take things from here"

"she probably don't wanna see me. Probably terrified of me now" I sighed.

"Well fix it, that girls counting on you to keep her safe." He said.

i nodded,"thanks man"

"I'm in this with ya too brother. Nothing and I mean nothing will happen to her" he said determined.

i nodded and made my way nervously back to my dressing room.

seths pov

walking back into my dressing room, I threw my briefcase across the room and ran my hands angrily through my wet hair. I was so close tonight. So damn close, but that damn lunatic got in the way again. There was no way I was gonna get what I wanted with him in the way. He's too unpredictable. I needed help, but how in the world am I going to find someone crazier than the lunatic fringe. I stopped a moment when an idea popped into my head causing a huge smile to appear on my face...I knew exactly who.

cecily's pov

i remain in aj's strong grip trying to regain composure. I had never seen dean like that. I truly now saw how much this was effecting him. This was all my fault. If I wouldn't have hit rollins across the face, I wouldn't be in this mess. He wouldn't be in this mess. This was my responsibility, not his. I pulled away from aj as she smiled and wiped a tear falling down my cheek,

"you ok?"

I smiled back and nodded at the woman who had been my role model for years. Thinking about it, I guess I looked up to all the crazy people, dean Ambrose and aj lee. I turned seeing john cena walking towards us.

"where's dean?" I asked becoming slightly worried.

"don't know, ran down the hall like a lunatic" he sighed.

"they don't call him the lunatic fringe for nothing" I smiled.

he smirked back when the door came flying open and dean walked back in. My heart pounded, but not with fear, but with longing. In all honesty I wish it would have been him wrapping his arms around me comforting me. His eyes seemed filled with regret as he starred at me. Cena approached him,