Never

I starred deep Into deans bright blue eyes. I was in such a conflicted place. A part of me just wanted to jump in his arms and instantly forgive him but the other part was scared he'd just leave again. I couldn't take it having him walk out on me again. I turned back to Phil who just shrugged being no help at all. I looked back at dean as tears formed In My eyes,

"do you love me?"

Without hesitation he said,"yes and if given the chance, I will make sure you know that everyday."

I just starred at him again as he sighed and walked closer,"you have every right to be hesitant cec and I know I'm not good at this relationship thing, but if you give me the chance I will work on it. I will work harder on our relationship than I've ever worked on anything and if you don't want to be in wwe anymore, I don't care. I'll support you in anything."

"but what about the match?" I asked.

"This isn't about the match, it's not about Seth. This is about you and me. I don't care about anything else" he said sternly.

a smile broke out on my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck,"I love you dean"

"I love you too" he whispered wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

i smiled even wider as I leaned in and kissed him harder and more passionately than I ever had before. He returned it with equal force and equal passion. I had never felt more safe and more whole than with dean. We were two broken souls that needed each other to survive and become whole. As we pulled away, he smiled wiped a tear falling down my cheek.

"promise me you won't leave again" I whispered.

"never" he whispered.

we leaned in and started kissing again when someone cleared their throat behind us. Jumping apart, dean kept me in his grasp as Phil smirked at us,

"So I take it you're not going to need help finding an apartment?"

dean looked at me and I smiled,"no...I'm not."

i turned to see dean smiling down at me hopefully as Phil asked,"so what now?"

i turned back back to Phil and smirked,"I'm gonna kick Seth's ass"