You don't understand

3rd person pov

Cecily started to shake uncontrollably as she looked at the crumbled up piece of paper in her boyfriends hand. She started breathing heavily as tears started to flow down her face.

"Dean..." Her voice cracked but was cut off when he threw the piece of paper down angrily,

"Who the hell is he!"

She flinched at the anger in his voice. He was looking at her furiously and was breathing heavily. She wanted to tell him, but she couldn't find the words. This was all too much.

"Dammit cec you better tell me!" Dean yelled only growing angrier and louder.

Cecily immediately adverted her eyes to the floor wishing this was all just a really bad nightmare that she would wake up from. She screamed when she she heard a crash and looked up seeing the vase shattered all over the floor and the roses everywhere. In this moment, dean wasn't necessarily angry..he was scared. She was getting flowers from some guy and she wasn't answering his question. She was just standing there crying, like she was hiding something.

"Cec!" Hey yelled.

"Dean...I" she cried.

"Who the hell is Brett!? You seeing someone else behind my back!? After everything I've done for you! You cheat on me!?" He yelled.

Cecily's eyes widened, he thought she was seeing someone else? He didn't trust her? What has she ever done to make him not be able to trust her? That hurt worse than anything Seth could ever do to her.

"You think I'm cheating on you?" She asked.

"You're getting flowers from other guys!? What am I supposed to think!" He yelled starting to pace.

She started to feel like she couldn't breathe. Here she was about to go into the biggest match of her life and her partner didn't trust her.

"Well!?" Dean yelled.

Cecily just starred at him crying, not able to say anything. She had a million things running through her mind. Dean saw how broken she was because of him, but his anger overpowered his regret.

He shook his head," whatever"

He started walking past her, his heart completely shattering. He just lost the one woman he ever truly loved. As he reached the door he stopped when she yelled,

"Dean wait!"

He turned back and saw her crying harder than she was before. She was shaking noticeably and he had to fight every urge to wrap her in his arms.

"You think I'm cheating in you?! How can you not trust me!? What have I done to make you not trust me! Tell me!" She cried.

He just starred back at her as she brought her hands to her face and shook her head.

"Who is he?" He growled.

She just starred at him, "you wouldn't understand!"

"Why wouldn't I understand cec tell me!" He yelled desperately.

Cecily became extremely nervous. The only 2 people that knew about her and Brett were Aj and Mariah. It was the hardest thing in her life to talk about and she never wanted to relive it. Now here she is with the man she is absolutely in love with about to walk out of her life if she doesn't say something. Dean starred at her and noticed getting her to talk wAs pointless. He rolled his eyes and shook his head,

"Whatever" he said and started to turn back towards the door.

"He ruined my life ok!" She yelled.

He turned around and saw how completely broken she was becoming,

"We dated for about 2 years. He me got pregnant and I was so excited for the baby. I was going to actually have a family like I always wanted, I was 5 months along and found out it was a girl. After a doctors appointment, I started walking home...and...and" she began crying harder.

Dean's anger quickly subsided as he starred sadly at the broken woman. He couldn't believe what he was hearing and he didn't know if he wanted her to continue.

"Cec don't" he whispered soothingly reaching out to her comfortingly.

She shook her head and pushed his hands away from her," Brett grabbed me and threw me behind a building. Calling me a whore and worthless. He beat me and stabbed me, made sure it was in my stomach. I fell to the floor and wasn't found till the next morning when I was rushed to the hospital. I lost the baby and they never found Brett. All I have left to remember him is the scars from the stabbing a he did to my abdomen." She yelled lifting up the side of her top showing a large scar.

Deans eyes widened and a new sort of anger filled him. She watched his reaction and noticed the change in his eyes, but she didn't care. She was mad. She dropped her short and yelled,

"That's who Brett is! Now he's here! He's going to be less than 5 feet from me and I'm scared alright! So walk away if you want! I have bigger shit to worry about!" She yelled and wiped her face from the tears as she tried to storm past dean.

Dean immediately grabbed her arm, stopping her from storming away. Before she could protest he pulled her into his chest and held her as she cried into his chest. He felt like shit. He forced her to tell him something she should've told him when she was ready to. He was just scared he was losing the one thing he loved more than anything. He officially found someone he hated way more than Seth. He wanted to rip off Brett's head and if he had his way, he would by the end of the night. He kissed her head lovingly and then a knock came at the door. They both looked and saw one of the stage hands,

"Umm I'm sorry to interrupt but your match is in 5"

"Thanks man" dean nodded as the man left.

He then turned to cec and said, "I'm so sorry and if you don't want to do this we don't have to"

"I'm sorry dean I'm so so sorry" she cried.

Dean placed his hands on both side of her face and forced her to look at him,"hey hey look at me... I love you ok? I love you so much and either we are going to go out there and kick ass or we can walk away go somewhere and never look back"

Cecily looked at the man surprised he'd give up his chance at any title just for her to feel comfortable. No matter how scared she was, she would not do that to dean.

"I want to fight" she whispered.

He smiled and wiped her tears.

"I'm scared" she whispered.

"I know, just look at me..whenever you get scared just at me ok?" He said.

She smiled and nodded as he brought her lips to his. Smiling he gripped her hand and asked,

"You ready to kick ass?"

Cecily wiped her face from the tears and smiled, squeezing deans hand tightly,

"Hell yeah"