Know how he works

It seemed like forever as I waited for dean to close the door. He smirked at me one more time and then closed the door walking down to the lobby. I starred at the door for just a few more minutes and when he didn't return, I knew he was gone. That is when I left everything go! I screamed and jumped like a little fan girl. I'm dating dean Ambrose! Dean Ambrose is my freaking boyfriend!! Jumping up and down, I skipped over to the bed and jumped in it screaming into the pillow. Pulling my head off the pillow, I smiled and turned around just trying to think how all this could be happening to me. There was no way this was real. Making sure of myself I pinched my arm.

"Ouch!" I squeaked and then busted out in a happy dance because it did hurt which only meant I was awake.

completely losing track of the time, I realized I had been fan girling about my new boyfriend for over 10 minutes and dean was waiting for me downstairs. Quickly changing, I ran as fast as I could to the lobby. The lobby was packed and I couldn't find him anywhere. When a hand gripped onto my shoulder, i shrieked only to be turned and see it was dean.

"don't do that! You scared the hell outta me!" I exclaimed playfully punching him in the chest.

"I'm sorry" he smirked,"ready to go?"

i smiled and nodded as he reached a hand out for me to take. Blushing, I intertwined our fingers and we started walking to the gym. He started swinging our hands playfully causing me to giggle.

"So what took you so long? I mean I know girls take a while to change, but damn" he joked.

"oh, umm I couldn't find my sweatpants" I lied.

"you sure? Sure you weren't screaming while jumping up and down and doing a happy dance?" He smirked.

i felt my face pale as my eyes widened,"dean you didn't"

"well you were takin forever so I went to check on you. I saw you were busy and decided I'd let you have your fun" he smirked.

embarrassment surrounded me and I immediately let go of his hand and hid my face groaning. The man probably thinks I'm a freak. My hands were moved from my face by dean who softly rested a hand under my chin so I would look at him,

"don't be embarrassed"

"easier said than done" I groaned.

he smiled and leaned in giving me a sweet kiss. Smiling into the kiss, butterflies suffocated me. It was crazy the impact this man had on me. Pulling away, he smirked,

"I don't blame you for dancing, I am pretty awesome"

rolling my eyes, I playfully punched him again as we made it to the gym. Walking in hand in hand, I looked in awe at the size of the place. It was HUGE, but there wasn't anyone here. Arching an eyebrow I looked at dean questioningly,

"where is everyone?"

"rented the place privately for a few days" he said.

"that must have cost a fortune" I said.

"it did, but I had some help" he smiled.

"who?" I asked.

he smiled, but looked over my head. Turning, I saw roman walking towards us. I started to shake with nerves at the huge man. Sure I was now fighting with wwe, but I still totally fan girl over some superstars.

"hey man" roman said fist bumping dean and then turned to me,"hey cec"

"hi" I smild nervously.

"you ready?" He asked.

confused, I looked back at dean who chuckled,"I asked him to help out training you"

"yea we both know Seth. We know how he works" roman said.

"the match is no dq. I don't trust Seth to follow the rules, I want you to be ready just in case I can't keep him in line." Dean said.

nodding, I wrapped my arms nervously around my waist,"so who am I going to be practing on?"

roman and dean looked at one another and dean smirked,"me"