Best friend

Best friend

Standing in the ring across from Dean with Roman in the middle was extremely intimidating. I don't know if I was shaking with nerves or fear. I knew this was just training, but going against Dean, even just for training, was making me extremely uncomfortable. Sure I had been practicing with Phil, but that was different. For instance, I wasn't dating Phil. So basically I'm being told what do by one of my favorites and was fighting my boyfriend. I knew Dean wouldn't do anything to hurt me, but that didn't help my nerves. He was extremely intimidating. Both Roman and him were. I don't know how their opponents did it.

"Alright so Dean tells me you were being trained by Aj and Phil before this?" Roman asked.

"I had a few lessons" i whispered.

"Good. Show me what you learned." Roman said crossing his arms across his chest.

Looking hesitantly at dean, i nodded and slowly made my way over to him so i was standing right in front of him. I adverted my eyes to the mat because just thinking of hurting Dean in any way was silently killing me. Hearing Dean chuckle, he must've sensed my uneasiness and lifted my chin so i was looking into his eyes. Smirking, he kissed me lightly on the lips and then whispered,

"it's alright babe. Do your worst. You won't hurt me. It's my job remember?"

Nodding, I got dean in the position for the black widow. When I had it locked in, Roman walked around us looking at everythign I was doing. Hearing Dean struggle just had me pull harder until he tapped. Letting him go, he immediately grabbed his shoulder and started rubbing it.

"Damn girl that actually really hurt." he said as he started stretching out his arm.

"You told me to do my worst" I shrugged.

"Good. Show me what else" Roman said.

Dean groaned and got back in position across from me as I smirked, "What's wrong darlin? Did i hurt you?"

dean shook his head and said, "Now don't get cocky now. This is the only time you're gonna ever get hits in on me."

"oh yea? then i better make em count" i laughed causing him to smirk deviloushly.

After about an hour of running the ropes and practicing smaller moves, Roman decided it was time for larger tricks.

"You're doing great Cec, lets just practice one more thing and then call it a day." He said causing me to nod.

"How would you feel about learning how to do the spear?" he smirked.

My eyes widened as excitement filled me,"Yea! that would be awesome!"

He chuckled at my reaction and then turned to Dean, motioning with his arm to get ready.