Front tow

This was it. Today was the day. Wrestlemania had finally arrived. Today was probably the biggest day of my life. A deciding factor on the rest of my life and honestly I was pretty confident. Sure I'd never been in a real match, but with all the support and training from Phil, aj, dean and roman, I felt I could do anything. I was actually happy roman thought about weapons training cause now, I felt like I could take a chair shot and barely flinch. I would love to see Seth's reaction to that, but my goal is to avoid any use of a weapon from Seth. I just have to make sure I stay focused and no matter what, I can't get pinned. I won't be the reason that dean doesn't get title shots. Arriving at the arena, my heart began pounding nervously as dean parked the car. Taking deep breaths, I flinched when a hand rested on mine. I looked over and saw dean in the drivers seat looking at me confidently and calming down with the simple gesture. He nodded at me as I nodded back and we made our way inside. Dean kept ahold of my hand as we walked through the halls of the backstage area. Knowing all too well that if his hand wasn't in mine, I'd probably be hyperventilating. He had been looking at me with so much confidence and so much assurance. He was walking around with his head held high like we've already won the match. I wasn't going to take that away just because I was nervous and a little scared so I put a smile on my face as we walked. I was suddenly pulled to a stop when large arms wrapped around my shoulders causing me to shriek. Dean immediately turned around about to attack, but calmed. I was breathing heavily, but was turned around to see a smiling roman reigns. He chuckled at my reaction but pulled me into a hug. When he pulled away, him and dean fist bumped and then turned back to me.

"You ready for tonight baby doll?" Roman asked.

"I hope so" I smiled nervously causing him to put a reassuring hand on my shoulder,

"You'll do fine."

I smiled at him as dean said,"she'll be better than fine. She'll be great"

"Man I can't wait to see Seth's face when he sees how she can fight" roman laughed causing dean to immediately agree.

I ran a hand through my hair watching the two men becoming even more nervous. Both of them had so much confidence in me and if I mess up and lose, what will happen?

"Alright well hey I gotta show cec to the dressing room, catch up to ya later?" Dean said.

Roman nodded and kissed me on the forehead. While in his embrace he whispered so only I could hear,

"You'll be fine, calm down"

He pulled away and I looked at him nervously as he winked at me before saying bye to dean and walking away. Dean immediately grabbed my hand again as we started down the hall. We made it to the girls locker room as he turned back to me,

"Alright this is your stop"

I looked at the door and then back to him. He smirked and kissed me lightly,

"I'm gonna go get ready. You get ready too and I'll be back."

I nodded as he kissed me again and then started down the hall. I watched him while taking a deep breath. I was about to walk Into a locker room filled with experienced and tough women. Running a hand through my hair, I walked in. The cool air of a locker room immediately overwhelmed me. There was surprisingly no one in here which I was thankful for. Quickly changing into my dean Ambrose crop top and shorts, I set my bag down on one of the benches and sat down bringing my hands to my head finally being able to break down from my nerves. I started shaking and a few tears even escaped down my cheek.

"Cecily?" I heard someone ask.

My head snapped up and my eyes widened when I saw Nikki Bella standing there looking at me sadly. Great....my opponent sees me crying and shaking in fear before our match. I quickly wiped my eyes and acted like she didn't see anything. Like I was just sitting here.