This ends tonight

This ends tonight

Tonight raw was back in Chicago. I took a deep breath as I looked myself once over in the mirror. I had on my favorite black boots, black leggings, and my white unstable shirt on. By this time I have been training with Phil for a couple weeks and I could definitely tell the difference. I had lost quite a lot of weight and for the first time I looked in the mirror and didn't get mad at my reflection.

"hey you ready?" Aj asked standing in the doorway of my room.

nodding, I grabbed my bag and followed behind her. I was going with her to RAW and to be honest I was terrified. More to see dean than any of the others. Thinking back to the last time I saw him always brought butterflies in my stomach, but then I thought about him just leaving. Maybe just getting a text from him everyday. Him not wanting me to learn how to fight. Aj said bye to Phil and as I followed behind her, Phil gripped my hand,

"hey don't do something I wouldn't do"

nodding, i hugged him tightly and then started back off after aj.

"good luck!" He yelled after me.

"lucks for quitters!" I yelled back.

hearing him chuckle behind me, I got in the car along with aj and we drove to the arena. Every minute closer made my heart pound harder. I was so nervous. Aj cleared her throat and I looked over at her as she smiled,

"everything's going to be fine"

Nodding, I looked back out the window as we came upon the arena. As we parked, I exited the car but froze when I caught sight of a black car. The same black car that was infront of my apartment that day. I was frozen and jumped when aj said,

"Cec come on!"

Tearing my gaze from the car, I followed aj Into the back as we made our way to the divas locker room without anyone seeing us.

"Just sit here while I go change."aj said.

I nodded and sat on the bench as she grabbed her clothes and went to change. Sighing, I looked around the room when my phone buzzed with a message from dean.

"Cecily please talk to me. Things still ok?"

My finger hovered over the reply button, but I forced it away and ignored the message. I bet dean would shit himself to know we are actually in the same building right now. Hell he'd kill me for being here. My heart longed to reply to him, but I knew I couldn't. Dean didn't like me like that and he proved that the last time I saw him. Sure the talk with Phil shed new light on the subject, but I still wasn't convinced. Things were going to change, I was gonna put an end to this tonight. Aj returned and smiled at me,

"C'mon I'll take you to the viewing room."

Nodding, I took her hand and she led me down to a room with a widescreen tv in it. There were a few chairs so aj and I sat and watched the show. About an hour passed and aj got up,

"I have to go get ready for my match. Will you be ok if I go?"

I smiled at her and nodded,"go kick ass"

"Like always" she smirked and skipped out of the room.

Chuckling, I turned back to the tv and saw Seth with j&j security and the Wyatt's in the ring. Rolling my eyes, I listened to his promo.

"For the past month and a half I have been coming out here and putting dean Ambrose in his place. I've beaten and destroyed the lunatic fringe to the point of death to get my point across. Cecily, I know you're watching."

My breathing hitched and my eyes widened as he glared into the camera,"and I know you want this to end. Every week dean gets beaten because of you. I know you want this to end Cecily. I want it to end too and we both know there is only one way. You know what I want and when I get what i want, this will all be over"

Images of the past month filled my head. Every time dean had a match, Seth and the authority attacked him at the end. All because of me. Anger filled my body as I stood up from my chair and ran down the halls of the backstage area until I came to the gorilla. Stage techs and others were yelling at me to stop, but I ignored them as I ran down the runway. Seth's eyes widened and he stopped his promo, smiling widely. As I neared the ring I took a deep breath as I starred down my biggest fear. The crowd was chanting "no" and Seth had the biggest smile on his face. Gripping onto the rope, I slid into the ring.

Deans pov

Growling, i keep looking down at my phone waiting for a reply. I don't know why I even bother cause she's been ignoring every message I've sent her. We were in Chicago this week and I really wanted to see her, but I didn't know how to tell her. She probably hates me from the last time we talked. I was just trying to protect her. I just wanted to know if she's alright. Slamming my phone on the table in my dressing room, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked different. This girl was making me crazy...well crazier. That's it, I'm going to aj's after the show. She can't ignore me then. Smiling at myself in the mirror for coming up with the plan, I finished wrapping up my hands and made my way to catering. My mind was filled with ideas on how I was going to go about seeing Cecily. What was I gonna say when I saw her? That I missed her? I think about her all the time? No...that's stupid. Shaking my head, I passed by the viewing room, but stopped when I saw all the superstars and divas crowded around the tv. Curiosity got the best of me and I made my way into the room. No ones eyes left the tv except Romans. He noticed me right away and pushed through the crowd to me.

"Hey what's goin on?"

His eyes were filled with concern when he asked,"did you know Cecily was here?"

My eyes widened,"what? No she's not. She's with aj and Phil"

"Dude she's here and she's in the ring with Seth and the Wyatt's."roman said.

My breathing quickened as I immediately pushed through everyone with roman by my side till I was now infront of the tv. Fear overtook my body as my eyes confirmed what roman had said. Clenching my fists, I quickly pushed past everyone again and ran out of the room. Hearing roman yelling my name, I didn't look back as all I saw was red running down the hall.