I love her

Dean's pov

She told you she loved you and you left her. She doesn't love you. She's lying. no one's ever loved you so she obviously doesn't. Hitting the punching bag harder with each thought that popped inside my head, I had finally hit it so hard that it launched off the hook holding it from the ceiling. Panting and sweating heavily, I growled and started pacing back and forth growing intensely more angry at the bag now laying on the ground. Trying to control all my thoughts and feelings was pointless. Before her I never even felt anything before and now here I am spending even more time at a gym than I already do taking it out on a damn punching bag. It did help a little picturing the bag as Seth's face, so it made things easier. Shaking my head, I started growing more agitated for no reason and picked up the punching bag forcefully and hanging it back up. Just as I was about to hit it again, I was stopped by an arm gripping my fist. I turned about to turn whoever stopped me into my new punching bag, I saw roman. For some reason this only agitated me more.

"What do you want?" I growled yanking my fist from his hand.

"what are you doing man?" he asked.

"What does it look like i'm doing, I'm working out" I scoffed and started throwing fists on the bag again.

"At 4 in the morning?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

I stopped punching the bag and turned to him annoyed, "Did Cecily send you?"

"No..actually I got a call from the gym. Stated some lunatic came raging in here last night around 10 and hasn't left and is scaring everyone. Thought I'd come down to enjoy the show" he smirked while sitting on the bench next to where I was working out infront of the mirrors.

I just growled and shook my head, "people need to mind their own business."

"Look i'm not gonna stop you from working out when your in a mood, but atleast take a water break for a few minutes." he said handing me a water bottle.

Hesitating, I took the bottle from his hand and sat down on the bench next to him dabbing my head with my sweat towel.

"So you wanna tell me what's going on?" He asked.

"What makes you think somethings going on?" I spat while taking a drink.

"well lets see. You've got a little bit more of an attitude then normal. And I know you're a very athletic guy, but even I know you don't work out for 6 straight hours without stopping unless something's wrong" he said.

twisting the bottle cap back on the bottle, I avoided my gaze from him and ran a hand through my sweaty hair. I'm not one to talk about my problems. I don't like to do it and keeping it bottled in makes me more dangerous In the ring. That's how it always has been.

"did something happen with Cecily? You two break up?" He asked.

"no...we didn't break up" I said.

"then what's the matter?"he asked, but I still didn't say anything.