I don't cry

Cecily's pov

My heart pounded harder than it ever had before. It felt like it was moving through my throat and it would come out my mouth as I started shaking. Keeping composure was now harder than ever with the new situation at hand. I wanted more than anything for Dean to be out here, but I had a bad feeling Seth did something to him. His music kept playing as he just smirked at me from the top of the ramp. Clenching my fists to my sides, I felt the blood drain from them as I tried to focus. This was just a mind game and Seth was enjoying every moment of it. Seth's smile grew wider as he turned back to the entrance and disappeared. His music stopped and I un clenched my fists. Standing straight up, I starred completely confused where Seth once stood. The WWE universe seemed just as confused as I was, but I had a feeling in my stomach telling me that this was far from over. When Seth's music started up again only confirmed my suspicions, but this time someone else came out with him. Squinting my eyes to get a better look, my eyes widened when he pulled the figure to the top of the ramp. Mariah.

Dean's pov

"When I get out of here i swear i'll kill you!" I screamed to anyone on the other side of the door.

Probably not my smartest choice of words, but i was pissed! I should've seen this coming! This was all apart of the authority's little plan and now Cecily was probably standing in the middle of the ring with all of them! I swear when i get out of here and if i see that any of them has even touched her, they are going to get it!!! Continuing to kick at the door, I grew more and more frustrated. I was so frustrated that my eyes were getting watery and my breathing growing heavier. The only thing i could see was Cecily alone and scared at the hands of those bastards. Feeling the pain from ramming my shoulder into the door run up my arm, I ran at the door one last time and then fell to the ground. Holding onto my injured shoulder, water escaped from my eye and went down my left cheek. Swiping it away angrily i clenched my fists to my side. I don't cry. Never did. Crying is for quitters and Cecily needs me. I can't quit now. Wiping sweat off my forehead, something perked my ears up.

"Dean!? Has anyone seen Dean Ambrose?"

Leaning my head up against the door, i heard the voice getting closer.

"Hey have any of you seen Dean?" they asked.

I instantly recognized the voice as Aj's and immediately started pounding on the door,"Aj! I'm in here! Aj!"

"Dean! Where are you?!" I heard her yell.

"I'm in here! can you hear me!" I yelled louder and banged on the door harder.

"I found you!" i heard her voice from the opposite side of the door.

"Hurry up!" i growled and started pacing back and forth impatiently.

"I'm trying" she said from the other side of the door trying to pick the lock.

After what felt like forever, the door was finally opened and i busted out of the room like an un caged animal.

"What happened?" she asked frightened. 

"Not important, where's cec?" i asked.

"In the ring" she said.

Without giving her chance to say anything i ran faster than i ever ran towards the gorilla hoping more than anything that I wasn't too late.