Something snapped!

Cecily's pov

I was being dragged to the backstage area by dean forcefully. He has such a tight grip on my hand that it actually hurt and may leave a bruise. He didn't let up either until we were in his dressing room. He had finally let go of my wrist and sat me down on the white couch he had. Rubbing my wrists I watched as he paced the room angerly, his eyes wide and crazy. He was mumbling things to himself.

"Dean?" I asked.

He ignored me still pacing and mumbling to himself.

"Dean are you ok?" I asked hesitantly getting up from the couch.

He stopped abruptly and starred at me with crazy eyes," does it look like I'm fucking ok?!"

"I'm sorry..." I said as he cut me off,

"Are you a fucking idiot Cecily! What the hell were you thinking?" He yelled.

I flinched at his tone of voice," I was just uhhh"

He stormed up to me causing me to back up and fall back onto the couch,"you weren't thinking! God how could you be so stupid! You should've never came back!"

I started shaking in fear as I starred wide eyed at him,"steph and hunter gave me a tic..."

"I don't give a shit what they gave you! It's all apart of their plan!" He yelled.

"What plan?" I asked hesitantly.

He began pacing again,"they don't care about anyone but themselves and making money! This situation in their eyes is a damn gold mine! Who gives a shit if someone actually get hurt!? Noooooo just as long as they get their damn money!"

Something snapped in dean Ambrose at that moment. A look entered his eyes that I have never see before and it scared the hell out of me.

3rd pov

All the emotions of hurt, anger, fear, and possessiveness overloaded on dean that moment. He felt himself cracking and he couldn't hold it in anymore. All he could see was Seth getting his hands on her and him not making it in time. He turned to the side and punched the mirror as hard as he could shattering it into little pieces. Cecily squealed in fear and watched as dean began to lose control. He started throwing anything and everything in his path. Tears filled her eyes as she cried,

"Dean please stop! Please!"

He ignored her and threw a lamp that was on his table at the door. Cecily was shaking In fear cuddled up on the couch. Suddenly the door opened and in ran john cena and aj lee. Both of their eyes widened as aj ran over to Cecily and gripped her tightly in her arms as Cecily cried and shook against her chest. John ran to dean and gripped onto him tightly as dean fought to get out of his grasp.

"Calm down man!" John yelled at a squirming dean.

"I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna kill him!" Dean yelled while throwing his body everywhere in cenas grasp.

Aj held a frightened Cecily who through her tears were starring at the man flinging himself against cena. It hurt her how badly this affected Ambrose.

"Dean man calm down" cena yelled again.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Dean yelled and finally fought out of cenas grasp.

He was breathing heavily as he starred crazily at cena. Both men sweating from the struggle. John raised his hands in surrender as dean glared. It was then that he noticed the two figures on the couch behind john. He hadn't even noticed that aj was even here but what made him feel like his world was crumbling was seeing Cecily shaking in her arms. He had scared her. She was crying because of him. His eyes softened and his breathing began to go back to normal. John noticed this and slowly took a step towards dean,

"You good man?"

Deans eyes adverted from johns back to Cecily and then back to john who was inching closer, arms still raised in surrender. Dean shook his head and backed away from john,

"No"

He looked over to Cecily one more time and then back to john,

"Watch her. I'll be back"

Dean immediately ran out of the door as john ran to the door yelling after him,"dean no!"

Dean hadn't listened though and just disappeared down the hall. John shook his head and sighed. Turning back into the room and closing the door, looking at the two women. Cecily's face was buried in aj's shoulder as they made eye contact, shaking their heads.