Brett

Dean's Pov

Tearing the tape with my teeth as I finish wrapping up my wrists, I smirk to myself. Seth has no idea what he's about to get himself into. Cec has come so far and I honestly couldn't wait to show the world what she's accomplished. I was confident before today, but now after that promo, I'm fired up. Cracking my knuckles, I finished wetting my hair and then looked in the mirror as I shook my head a few times. Tonight we WILL win. Cecily WILL be a diva and I Will be going after Seth's world heavyweight championship. everything was finally falling in place.

"Hey" someone said from behind me.

Turning, I saw Roman walking up to me. I nodded and we fist bumped as I turned back to the mirror pumping myself up for the match.

"You ready for tonight?" he asked me.

"Hell yeah I am, what about you? Hell in a cell match with wyatt?" I asked.

He just smirked, "The guy don't scare me. Just happy to be getting my fill of beating the crap out of someone who has been threatening my family."

"Yea and before that, Cec and I will beat the crap out of Rollins and then I say we all go out for beers." I smirked causing him to grin widely,

"I'm down for that. How is she anyway? She ready for tonight?"

I cracked my knuckles before turning to him, "Seems to be. She just cut a killer promo."

"Good, She's got this" He said confidently.

I looked over to the guy who was like a brother to me and saw the determination in his eyes. We were both finally getting what we wanted and finally being able to prove that we just can't be stepped on. This whole time, I wasn't confident about going into this match, I was only concerned for Cecily's safety, but now it's different. I still may be concerned, but I know she can take care of herself if need be. I was still going to make sure Seth didn't touch her though. He wouldn't get that satisfaction of getting what he wanted anymore.

"Cecily!" someone yelled out in the hall causing both mine and roman's head to snap towards the door.

I looked back towards him concerned and we both ran for the door. Opening it, I saw Cecily running down the hall and Aj behind her,

"Cecily wait!"

As Cec stormed past us, my concern grew and before Aj reached us, I ran after her. Her face was facing down and she was walking extremely fast making it a pain in the ass to catch up to her.

"Cec...hey!" I called after.

I watched her body stiffen when she heard me, but she continued. My stomach dropped. Just a few minutes ago she was completely fine, now something was wrong.....very wrong. I started to jog to catch up with her, telling her to stop but she wouldn't. She wouldn't even look at me. Finally being able to grab her arm, I pulled her to a stop and turned her completely around. My eyes widened when I saw how pale her face was, her eyes blood shot red and her cheeks wet from tears. I have never seen her like this. Not even with everything going on with Seth. She kept her head to the floor as she started to shake under my grasp. I immediately released my hold on her and starred at her,

"Cec, what's wrong? What happened?"

"It's nothing" she said quickly wiping her face and tried to turn away to run off, but I quickly grabbed her hand pulling her back to me,

"Don't give me that shit, what happened?"

"I can't do it dean" she said.

"What?" I asked.

Her head snapped up for the first time and she starred at me frightened and stressed, "the match dean! I can't do the match anymore!"

My heart started pounding,"what? why?"

"I just can't" she cried.

"That's fine", I said pulling her into my embrace.

this time it was different though, she didn't hug back. She just gripped onto the front of my shirt and cried. I felt like my breath just got knocked out of me. I don't know what happened, but it was bad. Pushing herself away from me, she quickly wiped her eyes and stormed away.

"Cec wait! Talk to me!" I yelled after her.

"Just leave me alone Dean!" she yelled back before disappearing down the hall.

I starred after her not knowing what to do. Do I run after my crying girlfriend and keep asking her what's wrong or do I let the anger I'm fighting back out and go kick whoever did this to her's ass. Clenching my fists, I decided to do just that and stormed back to the source... Aj. A scowl completely evident on my face, I saw her where I left her, with Roman.

"what the hell happened!" I yelled.

"I don't know!" she said.

"Don't give me that shit, one minute she is completely fine and then she was alone with you and then she's like this!" I growled getting up in her face.

"calm down" roman said pulling me back.

"Calm down? Cec doesn't want to do the match anymore! She's terrified, I've never seen her like this and she knows something!" I yelled trying to lunge at Aj again.

She backed off and said, "look I don't know what happened, we were sitting in the locker room, someone came to the door with flowers, which I thought were from you. she read the card and then ran out of the room."

I stopped trying to lunge at her, "Did you read the card?"

"no, I didn't think to, you didn't send her anything?" she asked.

I said nothing and tore out of Roman's grasp, storming down the hall. I was getting weird looks from other superstars as I passed them, but I payed them no attention. Finally making it to the women's locker room, I stormed in, not caring if anyone was changing or not. Thankfully no one was in the room, I saw the bouquet of flowers sitting on the bench like Aj talked about. Growling at the sight of them, I stormed over to them, picking them up looking for any clue as to who sent them. I grew frustrated when I couldn't find anything. I starred at the roses as anger flew over me, I just wanted to bust this vase against the wall, or whoever's head that sent them. Setting the vase down, I started pacing the room angrily until I saw a small card on the floor. Picking it up, I saw Cecily's name on one side and flipped it over seeing a note on the other.

Looks like you finally have done something with that worthless life of yours.

Unfortunately tonight you bit off more than you can chew and I have a front row seat.

Good luck tonight cec, you're gonna need it.

~Brett

Anger started pulsing through me as I began to breathe heavily. This was why she was acting so weird. Because of whoever this Brett guy was. This was like Mariah all over again, except worse. My anger in my grew as I started to crumble the card in my hand, which made me feel a little better.

"Dean?" a small voice asked from behind me.

Quickly turning, I saw Cecily standing in the door way. Throwing the card on the ground, my frustration grew and now we were gonna talk about this whether she wanted to or not,

"Who's Brett?"