Crazier than a lunatic

Next Monday: Cecily's pov

The following Monday I had received a ticket from the authority to see the show free for what happened last week. I was so excited! Now I'd actually get to see a full show and I knew dean was going to be there. Thinking how he came to my rescue and stayed with me while I was with the trainer gave me butterflies. He didn't have to stay but he did. I wish I could've asked him why. Was it because he just doesn't like Rollins? He would've left after he got me backstage though. Also why did he seem pissed when I told him I was coming back this week? I shook my head clear of thoughts as I arrived to the stadium. It sucked I was only given one ticket, but I was grateful. They didn't have to give me the ticket at all. Maybe the authority wasn't as bad as I thought they were. I was escorted down to my seat which was the third row aisle seat. This was going to be awesome! Half hour later the show started off with the usos vs gold and stardust. I was cheering for the usos cause the other two creeped me out. I miss Cody Rhodes, not stardust. The usos picked up the win and i cheered. Next a familiar sounding music filled the arena causing everyone to boo and my heart to pound and fill with a mixture of fear and anger. It was rollins. He walked out with his stupid briefcase and in a suit. He stormed down to the ring and demanded for a microphone. I rolled my eyes, great we get to listen to another Seth promo.

"Last week, I came out here trying to make a statement, make a stand until I got so rudely interrupted." He started to say as the crowd cheered.

"No it's not something to be cheered for! Play back the tape from last week!" He yelled to the back.

My eyes widened when it played the part where I smacked him across the face and him landing hard on the mat. I didn't realize how hard I had really hit him. I thought he meant he was interrupted by dean, not me. I suddenly felt eyes on me. Turning around, other fans were starring at me with wide eyes. The film stopped and Seth began again,

"I got hit by some girl! Some girl who thinks she's all tough and can do whatever the hell she wants! She assaulted me because she's an Ambrose fan! She's about as crazy, if not crazier than that lunatic"

The crowd cheered which only made Seth more mad and made me smirk. Seth started pacing in the ring,

"Sure you all cheer for her now, well if she's so tough than why doesn't she come in this ring right now and take me on! C'mon Cecily!" Seth yelled throwing the mic on the ground.

My eyes widened and my breathing started to hitch as the crowd cheered for me. I was frozen in place as people looked at me. Seth picked up the mic again and smirked,

"I know you're here Cecily. Why don't you just come in here and we talk huh? Where are you Cecily?"

His eyes scanned the crowd and I moved so I was more hidden behind the guy infront of me.

"C'mon Cecily I just wanna talk" he taunted.

His eyes stopped scanning the crowd when they met mine. An evil smile spread across his face,

"There ya are"

He was about to say something else when someone's music started. Smiling widely recognizing the music and seeing he lunatic fringe storm down to the mat with a mic in his hand. Boy did he look pissed. My heart sped up seeing the two confronting each other. Seth smirking while dean glared.

"Dean what are you.." Seth started to say, but dean cut him off,

"What do you think you're doing Seth? Trying to be a bigger man by bringing a girl into this?!"

"I just wanted to talk to her" Seth said all innocently.

"Don't give me that bullshit. I know you Seth. I know you well. You got knocked out by a girl and you ain't happy about that, you feel more less of a man then you already were." Dean smirked causing the crowd to cheer.

Seth's eyes were growing angrier as dean continued,"and if your mad and want to take it out on anyone, you come after me,leave her out of this."

Seth smirked,"I have no idea what you are talking about."

"I'm sure you don't" dean gritted and got into Seth's face,"but if you lay a hand on her I will destroy you in ways you wouldn't know possible. Don't touch her"

He threw the mic down and glared at Seth one last time as he slid out of the ring. I thought he was going back, but he hopped the barricade and came into the fans stopping right next to me. He stuck his hand out for me to grab and said,

"C'mon cec"

I nodded and gripped onto his hand as we started walking through the crowd.

"Hey!" We heard Seth yell into the mic.

We both turned and Seth smirked,"I'll be seeing you soon Cecily"

My eyes widened and dean glared at he ring and his breathing grew louder. Seth had no idea what he had just released in dean Ambrose.