He left

Early the next morning the hospital released me and dean took me back to the hotel. He hadn't said much the whole way back. Hell he hasn't said much since the hospital. Each just seems to be starring off into space and sometimes I even catch him murmuring something to himself. I don't know if I should be more concerned about him or about Mariah being on Seth's side. My stomach dropped every time that thought crossed my mind. I relived that moment every time I closed my eyes and each time I felt like I was going to throw up. Mariah had been the only family I had ever had ever since I was 12. How could she throw all of that away and help the man that was trying to hurt me? Fighting back the tears threatening to spill, we got to the hotel and dean led me up to our room. I don't understand why he was acting like this. I needed him right now. I wanted him to hold me and tell me everything was going to be alright, but it didn't look like that was going to happen. I hadn't felt this alone since everything with Brett. Opening the door to our room, I walked in and sat down on the bed as I watched him walk straight passed me and into the kitchen. My mouth felt completely dry as I starred at him as he looked like he was looking for any excuse to keep himself busy.  Like he was avoiding me. 

"Dean?" I whispered hoarsely.

He ignored me and kept rummaging through the fridge.

"Dean can we please talk about this?" I sighed trying to stand up but immediately got dizzy when my head pounded.

Gripping onto my head,I whimpered and then felt arms around me. Looking to my side, I saw dean had caught me before I fell and had worry in his eyes. He slowly sat me on the bed and I smiled wearily at him,

"Thanks"

"You're head still hurt?" He asked.

"Just a bit" I said.

"Here" he said handing me 2 pills and then a water bottle. 

I arched an eyebrow at him and he sighed,"it's your pain meds"

Nodding, I took the two pills and looked back up at him nervously as he started to pace back and forth. 

"Can we please talk about this?" I asked.

"There's nothing to talk about" he mumbled and tried to walk away, but I stopped him when I grabbed his hand.

He turned back to me dangerously making me nervous. Knowing he would never hurt me, I asked,

"Why have you been ignoring me?" 

"I haven't" he growled.

"Oh yea? You haven't said two words to me since we left the hospital" I said.

"Cecily don't" he warned trying to walk away from me, but I stopped him,

"No dean you don't! You need to talk to me" I said.