Just cecily

Cecily's pov

"tell me what?"

the sound of deans voice made it hard for me to breathe. I felt like I might hyperventilate right there as aj and I both jumped to our feet. Dean stood in the doorway with his eyes filled with worry as he starred at my tear stained face. I felt like I completely lost control of my body and I couldn't speak.

"why are you crying? What did you do to her?" He growled at aj.

i wanted to defend aj, but I seriously couldn't get control of my body.

"I didn't do anything to her. We were just talking and Cecily asked me to teach her how to defend herself so I said I would" aj said.

dean turned to me,"that true?"

starring wide eyed into the blue eyes I had fallen so hard for, I seemed to regain somewhat control of myself and nodded. Dean sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he shook his head,

"no...no you're not doin that"

"what?" I asked.

just shaking his head, he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. I looked back nervously at aj, but she just shrugged. Dean basically dragged me down the block until I finally found my voice,

"where are we going?"

Dean stopped and turned to me, dropping my hand as he put both his in his pockets,"there's this festival down at the fair grounds. Figured we could go..get our mind off things ya know?"

i starred in shock and seemed to lose my voice again so I just nodded. He smiled lightly and adverted his eyes to the ground somewhat nervously. Why would he be nervous though? At this point I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest. Meeting my gaze again he nodded slightly signaling me to follow which caused me to blush. Nodding, I immediately lowered my gaze and followed alongside him. I was a little disappointed that he didn't grab my hand again, but I couldn't let him know that. Maybe I should take aj's advice and tell him. What if he laughs at me? I mean he's Dean Ambrose and I'm just Cecily. There was no chance. Quickly shaking my head,mi started to hear that familiar sound of carnival music and children's laughter. We arrived at the festival and immediately went to the ticket line. This place had everything to awesome rides and intense games. They even had a hall of mirrors! I wanted to go in that! I wanted to go on everything! I wanted to jump up and down and run around like a small child screaming at the top of my lungs. I did none of that though. I mean I was with a wwe superstar! When we were next, my heart immediately dropped. I had no money! I starred nervously to the young girl behind the window, but her gaze wasn't on me at all. It was on dean which pissed me off.

"What can I get you handsome?" She asked flirtatiously.

my stomach turned with anger. I just wanted to punch the bitch in the face. I mean sure he wasn't mine, but he came here with a girl! Back off! This girl was your classic Barbie doll. Bright blue eyes, nice body, blonde hair. No way I could compete so I might as well back off.

"ummm give us two of the unlimited wrist bands" dean said.

"sure thing sweetheart" she winked.

rolling my eyes I whispered nervously to dean, "I don't have any money"

smiling down at me he whispered,"I got ya"

my heart fluttered when he said that. I nodded and he payed the girl as she handed him our bracelets.

"by the way I get off in an hour, meet me here if you wanna do something" she winked.

growling, I rolled my eyes and stormed off leaving dean to answer for himself to Malibu Barbie. I fought my tears back as I struggled to put my bracelet on.

"Hey you alright?" Dean asked as he caught up with me.

"I'm fine" I grumbled focusing on trying to put the bracelet on, but I struggled.

"let me help you" he said grabbing my wobbly hands and I immediately sighed in defeat as he put the bracelet on for me,

"Don't know why your puttin it on me when Malibu Barbie is off in an hour" I grumbled causing him to chuckle.

"what?" I asked arching an eyebrow.

he looked at me and genuinely smiled which caused me to blush as red as a cherry,"jealous?"

my eyes widened and I began rambling,"what...no..I mean no...why would I be? I mean it not like you aren't attractive cause you definitely are..."

my eyes about popped out of my head when I realized what I just said. Things tend to slip out when I ramble. I seriously wanted to crawl in a ball and disappear.

"you think I'm attractive?" He smirked stepping closer to me.

my breathing picked up and I just began to focus nervously at the ground when he leaned in and whispered in my ear,

"I told her to fuck off"

goosebumps spread across my body as his breath touched my skin. Looking nervously into his blue eyes, I just wanted to jump in his arms and never be let go. He smiled widely at me as he reached out his hand for me,

"c'mon let's go have some fun"

taking a deep breath, I nodded nervously as I grabbed his hand and the moment our fingers intertwined, fireworks exploded in my body. The amount of butterflies that filled my stomach made me feel like I was going to throw up. I felt connected to this man. I felt like we were one and that's when I knew, without a doubt, I was in love with the lunatic fringe.