The adultery is revealed

"What should we do now? Unlike you, I am still at the cultivation stage where I need to sleep," said Shu Mei.

"Well, I understood from the hostel owner that I took the last room and with your room currently playing host to the disgusting acts right now, I doubt you would want to interrupt them?" said Bai Ye.

"Wipe that sly smile off your face, I would rather find another hostel then sleep with you!" said Shu Mei indignantly.

Bai Ye smiled silently all the while his eyes never leaving her face making Shu Mei nervously shift sideways a little further from him. He grabbed her arm and stopped from her moving further.

"Don't think of me like that, didn't I say that I will stay by your side for a long time? There is plenty of time for me to take advantage of you, but not tonight. Go into my room and rest, I'll stay out here and enjoy the full moon," said he.

Shu Mei looked at him suspiciously and unhelpfully let out a yawn in the middle of glaring him down. Bai Ye chuckled, his dimples making the man more beautiful. Shu Mei blushed, thinking to herself, that apart from Yu Li, she has yet to see another man as beautiful as he.

"Go on, don't be nervous. I know it is hard for you to believe but I am truly not a rogue!  I just came on hard before because I am really happy to see you, my soulmate," he said in a sexy low voice next to her ear and giving her goosebumps all the way down her spine.

"You! Never come that close to me again, that was clearly 'taking advantage of me'!" she said angrily pushing him away, but he was resisting too strong for her to effectively move him. Locked in place, he leaned in closer to her face as she leans backwards until she couldn't move anymore. Suddenly she felt his arm behind her back supporting her from falling backwards and effectively holding her in his arms as he leans over

"How about, I won't do it until you give me permission to?" he asked with a dazzling smile before pulling them both up straight.

"The leader of Wulin is a true rogue, especially in the manner that he denies it! Since you have said so, I will take up your offer and occupy your room tonight. If you dare come in or do anything inappropriate, I will make sure you become less than a eunuch, understood?" she said fiercely as she pointed her finger at his chest.

Bai Ye smiled gently and nodded his head while gesturing to her to leave before lowering his whole body down on the roof and looked up at the bright moon.

"Thank you Wulin leader, Bai Ye. Lu Bai will ensure to replay your favour in the future," said she before standing up and flying down from the roof and disappearing into Bai Ye's booked room. In her heart, she is thankful that the rogue gave up his room and saved her from the trouble of finding another place at this time of the night.

"Repay me with your heart, Shu Mei," muttered Bai Ye when he saw the doors close quietly.

Early the next morning the people in the hostel were woken up by a woman's screams and men's shouts. People hurried out of their rooms towards the source of the noise, but when they got there what they saw made them feel torn between staying to watch and rushing back to their rooms to wash their eyes in disgust.

The hostel owner was dragging his wife by her hair out from the guest room while she is kicking and screaming in pain. The fact that she had wrapped her body in a blanket but exposed her naked shoulders made it quite clear that the husband had caught his wife in an adulterous affair.

The woman was a true shrew, screaming obscenities at her husband and at the man inside the room with her. She was out of control, her eyes red and foaming at the mouth from all her screams and anger.

What made the guests even more surprised was that a middle age man stepped out of the room in a nonchalant way, his face bore no guilt but rather a large satisfied smile as he swaggered outside. Clearly, he was also enjoying the show even though he was a participant.

Those guests who decided to stay for the end of the show could not see why the woman chose this man to sleep with especially since upon closer inspection, it was clear that the man had some kind of skin disease, his hands were all white and flaky. The men in the crowd shook their heads, this woman was so beautiful, even if her husband is old, she could still do better than this chap.

"You...you...who are you? Why did you come out of that room? Where is Lu Bai?" the woman asked in shock as she staggered backwards after seeing the man.

The man stayed silent with a satisfied grin on his face, eyes laughing in mirth. This made the hostel owner even more angry as he raised his hand that was gripping her hair and slapped her hard across her beautiful cheek.

"Wu Miao, you are too much! I will have you drowned in a pig pen this time!" shouted the hostel owner.

"No, husband, this is Lu Bai's room, he forced me last night and he doesn't have the guts to come out to explain to you. Please divorce me, I will get out of your sight..." whimpered Miao Wu while looking around in disbelief before taking another two slaps on the face. The owner pointed his shaking figure at her and grinded his teeth. 

"I tolerated you, all these months. I enjoyed seeing you been abandoned by those men and having to return to me. But this time, you are too much, I cannot tolerate this any longer. I will kill you!" the old man roared.

He is so angry, much more than when he discovered his wife's infidelity because of their private secret. It has been years since he could perform the deed, but he still enjoyed being around beautiful women.

His wives had died in childbirth many years before leaving him without children and money. Even though he had previously purchased two other women, they had very quickly ran away with other men when they could no longer tolerate his deviant sexual tendencies.

When he saw Wu Miao, she was crying the funeral of her mother, while her father was being thrashed by debt collectors. He was struck by her beauty, so he had kindly offered to buy her from her gambling addict father.

The father gladly sold his daughter to pay his debt. Without a single thought for her happiness, thinking only that he had another four more daughters to sell later. So, the poor Wu Miao was unceremoniously sent to the old man's residence as his fourth wife.