Editing (please read)

Hello

In case some of you aren't aware, I've decided to switch out Xuxi's character for Jisung and Jungwoo for Chenle. I'm in the process of making these edits for multiple reasons including the fact that it doesn't really sit right with me that Jisung and Chenle aren't in more important roles despite being in NCT Dream themselves. It doesn't feel fair to put them as throwaway side characters, so I decided this is for the best. So, if you read this within the next 24 hours (more or less) and see discrepancies with names, please know Xuxi is meant to be Jisung and Jungwoo is supposed to be Chenle.

That all being said, I ask that my decision be respected regardless of the ongoing situation happening with Lucas. I do not wish to discuss the matter, nor do I want any readers bringing toxicity into the comments due to the discourse that stems from that situation. You're entitled to your own opinions, but please do not make any vile comments or start arguments with others. People pressuring me to feel a certain way about what's going on or that are being disrespectful will be ignored. This is my only warning. Please respect my decisions.

Thank you for reading and stay safe xx