55

Jeno and Jaemin sit together on the sofa with a low-budget horror movie playing on the tv. Though Jaemin had not argued about Jeno playing it, Jeno remembers very well that he particularly dislikes horror movies.

But the movie wasn't being played for his entertainment. Hell, it wasn't for Jeno's entertainment, either. Jeno didn't particularly care what was being played. He knew Jaemin would not watch it. Not closely, anyhow.

Jeno places his hand on Jaemin's thigh and squeezes it. He doesn't take his eyes off the screen, but he can see Jaemin from his peripheral vision, glancing down at his thigh. When Jaemin looks back up, Jeno trails his hand further up. He feels Jaemin's leg twitch just before he hastily uses his left hand to remove Jeno's from his thigh. He interlaces their fingers without a word, but this action causes Jeno to chuckle quietly.

"It's not funny," Jaemin mumbles.

"Why not?" Jeno smirks.

"Because you put on a fucking horror movie and you expect me to...you know...while a girl is about to be brutally murdered by a killer clown?"

"I actually don't know. What did you think I expected you to do?"

Jaemin shakes his head and refuses to answer. Jeno turns his body and kisses his neck softly four times before Jaemin faces him. He catches Jeno's lips in a deep kiss, entirely skipping anything superficial as his tongue enters Jeno's mouth. Jeno uses this opportunity to take his left hand and 'accidentally' brush against the crotch of Jaemin's sweatpants. Jaemin lets out a faint whimper at the contact, and it fills Jeno with a sense of satisfaction.

For someone who didn't wanna do anything, you sure are eager to make out. You seemed to've changed your mind pretty quickly.

Jeno smirks into the kiss as Jaemin grows a little more rough.

Can you just kiss me and shut up?

I'm not talking.

You're thinking too much.

Jeno tries not to laugh and instead focuses on gently guiding Jaemin to lie down on his back as the movie becomes nothing more than background noise to the two of them. Jeno trails his hands down Jaemin's abdomen, stopping as he reaches his hips. He digs his fingers harshly into them as he grips onto him tightly. He breaks their kiss and his eyes flicker to the deep purple spot on Jaemin's neck which he had previously left. He loves the way it looks in contrast to his lightly tanned skin. It gives Jeno a sort of pride to see.

Jaemin bites down on his bottom lip and looks up at Jeno expectantly.

Are you gonna mark me, again?

Jeno blinks at him before dipping down to his ear and brushing his lips against it as he whispers quietly:

"No...I've kept you waiting long enough."

Jeno softly kisses just below Jaemin's ear as he removes his hands from his hips and hooks his fingers onto the waistbands of both Jaemin's sweatpants and boxers. He pulls them down to his mid-thighs and lets go, kissing Jaemin's neck softly as he lets out a small sigh. Jeno places his hands beneath Jaemin's shirt and gently trails his fingertips down his sides. Jeno kisses Jaemin's shoulder as his hands reach his hips. He moves his left hand away and presses his palm into the cushion as he uses it to help keep himself propped up, hovering above Jaemin.

"I love you," Jeno utters quietly.

He catches Jaemin's lips in a soft kiss as his eyes shut and listens close to the laboured breaths he takes. Jaemin inhales sharply as Jeno grasps onto his cock. He begins taking ragged breaths as Jeno starts to stroke him. Jeno pulls back and looks down at Jaemin, examining the look on his face and how he reacts to being touched. Jaemin squeezes his eyes shut tightly, his lips parted as he pants hard. A few soft yet strained moans escape him, causing Jeno to grin. It was like music to his ears.

"Fuck," Jaemin breathes shakily.

As he realizes he's getting increasingly hard, Jeno abruptly picks up speed and strokes him faster. Jaemin lets out a surprisingly loud moan at this, and Jeno feels his own cock twitch at the sound. He bites down hard on his bottom lip as he tries his best not to think about fucking him so hard he screams his name, though he finds doing so incredibly difficult.

"J-Jeno stop," Jaemin suddenly speaks up as he grabs ahold of Jeno's wrist, "Jeno st-stop. Someone's c-coming."

"Someone that isn't you?"

"F-fuck," he hisses, "I'm s-serious. Someone's c-coming."

"As in hotel staff?" he asks in a low voice, "Moan a little louder. That'll get them to go away."

"N-no, it-it's not st-staff," Jaemin's breaths quicken as he lets out a whimper.

"Then who is-"

Three firm knocks at the front door cause Jeno to finally come to a halt. Jaemin whines as he still holds on tightly to Jeno's wrist until Jeno finally lets go of him. He gets up from the couch and strides towards the door with gritted teeth and glowing, ruby red eyes. He clicks the lock and yanks the door open without hesitation.

Jeno's eyes rest on a sight that makes both his heart and his jaw drop. He stares blankly with an inability to speak for several long moments. His eyes cease glowing and instead are replaced with a look of both shock and fear.

"Jisung?"

"Hello, Jeno."