15

"Why are we here?" Jeno asks as his top lip twitches.

"The items are here," Jisung answers.

"And why the fuck would I ever want to step foot into that house, again?" Jeno speaks through gritted teeth.

"You know why," Jisung responds without any sort of elaboration.

Jeno's jaw clenches in a visceral response to Jisung saying this. Yes, he did wish to enter, but was it his business to do such a thing, anymore? Did it matter? Would it imply anything he has been actively trying to deny?

"We can't get in, anyhow. There's still a barrier around the house. It would take hours-maybe even days-to break it," Jeno points out in a calm manner.

"No need," Jisung assures him as he begins walking backwards in the direction of the house, "Chenle managed to take it down. Took him a few days, though."

Jeno stares in shock at the sight of Jisung walking casually past where he should not have been able to.

"So are you coming or not?" Jisung asks.

Jeno hesitates, feeling uncertain of the implications of such a trip as this. Would his father find out? Does it matter?

Before Jeno can manage to even settle on a decision, his feet make one for him as he walk straight for the front door of the house. Jisung flashes him a content grin before spinning on his heel and walking alongside Jeno.

When they reach the door, Jeno balls his fist up to knock, but Jisung grabs it before he can do so. Jeno shoots him a questioning glance.

"No need," Jisung dismisses him as he turns the doorknob, opening the door up to the house before them.

"Who's there?" a woman's voice screams out like a banshee.

Jeno and Jisung enter, closing the door behind them. A familiar woman with long black hair storms into the room with thumping footsteps. She stops dead in her tracks as she spots Jeno standing in the middle of her living room.

"I believe we have some unfinished business," Jeno remarks.

"Sweetie, who was that?" a man's voice grumbles as her boyfriend thumps his heavy feet down the staircase, "You!"

"Looks like the whole gang is here," Jeno says with a wicked smirk before moving his hand in a swatting motion towards the woman. She screams at the top of her lungs as she is thrown against the wall and is seemingly pinned against it by an invisible force.

"I'll start with you," Jeno hums as he points to the man.

The man bellows out in a sort of deep roar as he charges towards Jeno. But Jeno does not flinch. He simply waits until the man is just a foot in front of him and extends his hand out in a cupped formation. The man begins to choke as Jeno lifts him into the air without even touching him. He grins from ear to ear while chuckling darkly.

"You really are a complete idiot, aren't you?" Jeno comments, "You see a half devil send your girlfriend flying across the room and your first reaction is to charge at him? Tsk. The stupidity."

Jeno throws his hand downward causing the man to crash into the floorboards and cry out in pain.

"Oh how I'd love to feed you poison that liquifies your intestines, but lucky for you, I don't have it with me," Jeno drones on as he crawls onto the man and holds him down by his throat, "I could skin you alive, but I don't have all day to torture the both of you. So...as unceremonious as this is..."