CHAPTER 13.

CHAPTER 13: The Vents, and who was Y/n L/n before the events?

Sae Byeok's POV

"hey, hey! Open the door you jerks! I have to pee really bad right now!!!"

She's so noisy, I can't sleep.

I looked at Y/n who's on the other side of the room, she's looking at the lady too.

After that Kenji guy went to us earlier, she's been cursing him nonstop.

"don't you jerks ever take a leak?! Let me use the restroom! I gotta go now!"

Until Y/n suddenly looked at my spot, she smiled at me and waved.

I signalled her that we have to talk, when this lady gets to go out.

She nodded, and got ready to stand up as the lady continously made a scene at the door.

"do you want a puddle here?!" she screamed, Y/n couldn't control her giggles as she covered her face with her hands.

Tss, cutie.

"here I go! You all ready to hear some rain?!"

Y/n nearly fell off her bed from her uncontrollable laughing, I can't help but to smile at the sight.

The doors suddenly opened, me and Y/n quickly stood up.

I blocked the lady making her stop, "I gotta go."

I heard Y/n behind me grunt, "yeah, me too

I heard Y/n behind me grunt, "yeah, me too... I think the food earlier made my tummy hurt.." she quietly complained behind me.

Why is she so cute? How?

"oh yeah?" the lady looked at me,