CHAPTER 48.

CHAPTER 48: It's time to wake up, Y/n.

"Ji-Yeong,"

"Ali!"

The two of them said in sync, their eyes were so wide and their heads felt like it was about to explode. They were so confused!

"wha- why the hell are they here? How are they- KENJI!" Y/n turned around to where Kenji was looking at, he was looking at someone who's in the hospital bed, Y/n couldn't see properly as Kenji's back was covering them.

She walked towards him and called the boy who was too stunned and shocked to speak, "Kenji how is this even fucking possible-..." her world slowed down as she saw who was lying down at the bed.

It was her.

Kenji couldn't comprehend what was going on, as to why the three people who they thought were dead, were there in the room with them

And why wasn't he there?

Y/n was staring with her wide teary eyes at herself who just looked like she was sleeping, she gulped seeing several cords stuck onto her.

A tear rolled down her cheeks seeing herself looking so peaceful,

"How is she?" Ali asked Ji-Yeong,

"still the same..." Ji-Yeong looked down and continued doodling on a notebook,

"have you heard about her?"

"Well, I heard she finally got her mom and brother back. Bought a house and is doing well, but I'm not really sure about what she's feeling tho.." Ji-Yeong flipped through her notebook showing Ali her notes causing Y/n and Kenji's brows furrow.

"what the fuck is going on..." Kenji thought,

"her mom and brother..." Y/n knew one person who has her mom and brother as her reason as to why she joined the game, and was planning to buy a house if she won. Y/n bit her lip knowing well enough who they were both talking about, trying to stop her tears from rolling down her cheeks.

"how did you found out with those other information?" Ali asked Ji-Yeong with his brows up, Y/n and Kenji's heads following.

"I used his connections, I have to look for her somehow."

"his connections? Who's connections?" She looked at Kenji after wiping her tears off her cheeks, Kenji shrugged.

"I'm sure she misses her." Ali looked at the Y/n that was on the hospital bed,

It was all coming together with Kenji and Y/n, their hearts were pounding, sweat were dripping down their foreheads, Kenji kept pacing around and Y/n's hands felt so sweaty and her chest felt heavy.