CHAPTER 29.

CHAPTER 29: seven months later.

After the games, just like player 456 Seong Gi-Hun, player 067 Kang Sae Byeok couldn't comprehend what happened to both of their lives.

The same day that Y/n L/n and Cho Sang-Woo passed away, player 456 and player 067 were brought back to the south.

They were both thrown out of the limousine, Sae Byeok passed out from the last game, she was about to be taken out too,

but Gi-Hun talked the guards out, that they were a team and was willing to share the money.

And surprisingly, they approved.

Kang Sae Byeok and Seong Gi-Hun parted ways with their money. The both of them thinking that the other will continue on with their lives.

Or so they thought.

The both of them couldn't handle the guilt they were both carrying. As Seong Gi-Hun mostly spent his days on the streets after finding out that his mother passed away while he was gone, barely even visits their old home anymore as it only reminds him the loss of his mother.

Kang Sae Byeok on the other hand, got wasted in bars

Kang Sae Byeok on the other hand, got wasted in bars. Intoxicating her body with alcohol, still grieving the death of her lover.

 Intoxicating her body with alcohol, still grieving the death of her lover

*time skip, seven months later.*

A girl with an outgrown wolfcut slammed a glass of liquor on the counter after taking a shot. "Ahh, fuck! That tasted good!" she shouted.

If people that knew her were there, specifically Y/n. She'd know she isn't acting like herself.

But that's what happens when you lose someone that completed you.

You slowly lose yourself, piece by piece.

"you've been drinking the same thing ever since you stepped foot on this bar. Which was like... I don't know, seven months ago?! Huh? Kang Sae Byeok?" one of the bar workers said,