CHAPTER 43.

CHAPTER 43: The Glass Stepping Stones.

Y/n's POV.

Oh shit, I'm taking up her entire bed!

"oh... Hehe, sorry." I gave her a peace sign as she only just nodded at me,

I followed what she was looking at until my eyes landed on player 69, hanging from one of the bed frames.

Oh fuck.

"Y/n, don't look."

"Player 69, eliminated."

"attention, all players. The fifth game is about to begin. All players, follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall."

"welcome players, to the fifth game."

dozens of mannequins with vests that has numbers on them, I scanned them and thought what game was next.

"before we begin, please make your way down the steps and choose one of the mannequins that you see presented before you. Once you've chosen, take the corresponding vest. They are numbered 1 through 16."

The middle one might be the proper most decent choice, the first one could be dangerous as to I'm still unsure about the game.

And what sucks, is that I forgot to look at the walls! Great going Y/n!

A player took number six and whispered things about the bible, something about the day that Jesus made us.

"your attention please, the numbers you see on the mannequins correspond to the order in which you will ne playing. Please make your decision carefully."

Ohhh, so we're gonna take turns?

Maybe?

Gi-hun went down and was hesitant on picking his number.

"Y/n let's go."

Me and Sae went down, I quickly grabbed 14.

No you won't! I can't risk losing you, I've lost my frenemy, my best friend,

I can't lose my lover too.

"I'll be on your front, I can't risk losing you anytime now." I grabbed 15 and went on my tippy toes just to put it on her,

God why does our height difference always make me feel so awkward!

"why is he taking so long?" Gi was still there standing like an this frozen man,

A player approached him, they were probably talking who's going to be first and last.

Until Gi suddenly handed the man number 1, making him number 16.

Me and Sae went to the line, as the door swung open revealing this circus like room.

With a glass bridge.