HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy new year to my favorite people ever, you guys! <33

Meeting all of you ever since I started writing this story in October 2 became my happy pill, and I never thought that I could ever be inspired to write again after my departure from my old account.

Because writing became my coping mechanism, not just with writing stories but also writing my own story, which is life.

All of it is in my phone, or my journal.

It makes me happy that we've made this little world inside of the hit deadly show that is Squid Game with our favorite girl, Sae Byeok.

And I'm proud that I get to talk to you guys here, with our little chit-chats in the comment section, you guys talking about random things and then I get to join in, all us having the feels on the songs I put in chapters, EVERYTHING.

IT'S LIKE WE'VE MADE OUR LITTLE HAPPY PLACE HERE, and I've used to make my own hiding place before, or find a hiding place of my own but it became toxic and I left it.

So right now, in this happy little space we've made, I'm happy that I get to be a part of what we've created <33

I'm really thankful that you guys take a little time off your day to read and take time for yourselves, getting lost in this little place we call a fanfic, and I'm even more thankful that you guys enjoy this so much we're on 2.25k votes already! That's insane!

Also, I'm proud of all of you. 2020 was a bitch and 2021 was meh, it just seemed like it passed by. It was all quick and some of us faced difficulties along the way.

I just want you to know that you're so brave. You're so strong and I'm so proud of who and what you are right now. And I'm prouder that we've made it this far, so cheers to the new years and let yourself breathe.

You're okay.

And I want you to know that I appreciate you so so so much, and I love u. <33

There's so much more I have in store for you guys and I hope you're just as excited as I am, Sae and RV girl's story is not done yet and in fact,

It's just starting.

So, let's hop on our RV and let's continue on with the ride where our journey is still unknown, where we all escape from the real world, and where Sae Byeok's and Y/n L/n's story,

Is still being told.

Remember,

There's always hope.

⚓⚓⚓