It's better, and it's worse.

Y'all still here? 👀

Hi everyone! It's been a while :))

How are you???

Nope, don't worry this story isn't discontinued 🥳🥳🥳

I missed all of you and writing so much. I'm sorry I've been away for such a LONG time and didn't got to update. But as you can see, I'm actually still here. I still do visit wattpad from time to time after I fell AND failed miserably in love. Turns out,

love isn't exactly how I imagined it would be.

And because of this and all that's happened in my life since October of 2022, I've gotten a new perspective of it. Love is love but it isn't exactly how I really imagined it would be,

It's better, and it's worse.

I'd love to tell all of you what happened, but honestly after I've reread this story and seeing how I started it a year and a half ago,

I think I literally just foreshadowed my first experience in falling inlove.

You know, except the squid games and stuff.

But anyways, that doesn't matter anymore. It passed already, I can say that I don't really feel that heartbroken about everything that has happened to me anymore but I still do have times of "weaknesses" where it feels like I'm having a full relapse.

This experience gave new meaning to "love" for me. And it gave me lessons that I can hopefully transfer into my writing. I haven't been the feeling and doing the best lately, but I'm willing to do better.

Falling inlove is so much more than I ever thought. And the fact that this was my first time actually falling in love is crazy, considering the fact that I literally have this fan fiction here discussing what I thought was love at the time.

But that doesn't mean what I wrote here isn't love, in fact what Y/n and Sae Byeok's love story is just one of the many things you feel, and experience when falling inlove (again, except the death games lol)

This fan fiction is a digital story book/journal of what I thought what love was back then, that "love" I've known all along during that time. A love that I maybe romanticised too much in my head where I thought that when you "love" each other enough, you'll get thru things. That those things will pass, well it's not. Some things are better left off where it's at, some situations are there to be left to collect dust, a page without anything, a chapter that's been left open like what happened with me and the girl I fell inlove with.

We never had a final conversation, there were no goodbyes, no sorrys, nothing. We just suddenly stopped talking one day, she never sent a message again. We see each other all the time when we go to uni, but we're basically worse than strangers at this point.

Anyways,

I'm going to be honest with all of you, I've actually grown out of the "squid game" craze ever since my senior year of high school started which was last year, then the whole chaos of me falling for someone in October happened, it went full stop. But that doesn't mean I love Sae any less, after all she's my "actual first gf" (me when I'm delusional:)

But now, months later I'm trying to go back in literature. I'm actually rereading some of the books I've read back in quarantine, I absolutely forgot how good fictional characters can be with lifting your mood up!

And hopefully, I can finally continue to write and finish this story. It'll probably take a few twist and turns with my new perspective about what love is, but who knows?

(y'all want a sad ending? Lol)

And until then, you guys do whatever you can to take good care of yourselves. I hope you're doing well!

I can't wait to finally get back on track with the chapters, but I won't promise a chapter release date as I'm still busy as we're entering our finals this week. But hopefully soon!

It was nice catching up on you, and I hope you know that I missed you so much. <33

Love u forever,

- Bee. 🐝