CHAPTER 63.

CHAPTER 63: To begin again. <33

"you guys confuse the fuck out of me, so you're telling me, you two ARE inlove with each other but you guys are taking it what now? NORMAL STEPS? What the hell does that even mean?!" Ji-Yeong asked after chugging down a bottle of tequila,

"yeah, after what we've been through we can't just rush nor slow down this entire thing. It can trigger some unwanted memories for the both of us-"

"Y/n, darling. You have the plate in front of you, you guys have dreams to reach for, goals to achieve, COUNTRIES TO CONQUER and if I were you I would've-"

"don't go there Ji-Yeong, don't go-"

"I would've showered her with your pickup lines!" Ji-Yeong crawled to Y/n shaking her violently, "THAT'S THE- POINT JI-YEONG!"

Ji-Yeong stopped shaking her and looked at her, "huh?"

"THAT'S THE POINT, I DON'T WANT TO GET PICKED UP, I. WANT. TO. GET. PINNED. DOWN. " Ji-Yeong threw Y/n's shoulder onto her pillow, as she stood up and ran around squealing.

"fuck, one day Y/n I guarantee. You're gonna marry each other."

Y/n sat up laughing at her drunk best friend who's jogging around, "one day."

"now tell Ji-Yeong, tell Ji-Yeong everything!" Ji-Yeong said, sitting down putting her chin onto her fist.

"fine."

◾◾◾

*flashback from chapter 62*

"wanna be my girlfriend permanently, wolfcut?" Y/n's smug look made Sae Byeok laugh, "you know I can't take you seriously when you do that face-"

"well... Do you want to?"

Sae Byeok took a deep breath, she knew Y/n was still affected by what happened. She felt like Y/n was still hesitating, and she didn't want to rush Y/n into being the same as everything was. But she didn't want them to slow down anytime soon.

Until she finally made her choice.

"No."

◾◾◾

"SHE SAID- WHAT?!" Ji-Yeong choked,

"No, Ji-Yeong. She said no."

Ji-Yeong looked at Y/n and pouted, "I'm sorry your charms didn't work on her anymore... Oh my god you got rejected, emotional damage man... " she seemed so serious about what she said, causing Y/n to burst out laughing.

"well, let me tell you what happened next."

◾◾◾

"No...?? NO? I'm sorry, I... don't understand what do you mean by no? Is that another language? Is it a universal language or something..." Y/n stood up and continously asked Sae causing the girl to chuckle at her.

"No, Y/n. Because I want to begin again with you, we'll do the things we didn't get to do. Things we wished we could do back then, we can do it now. To begin again, with you." Sae Byeok stood up and held Y/n's hands with a smile on her face,