CHAPTER 53.

CHAPTER 53: Past scars.

*flashback from the games.*

Ji-Yeong's POV.

I was walking back from the bathroom after getting chills from the bathroom where some people... We're getting it on...

That shit is just disgusting.

Is EVERY adult just horny in this place? I mean what do you even get from that besides adding more children in the population you can't even take responsibility of?

Ever heard of a condom?

I was passing by a room where it had-

"DO NOT ENTER."

I was curious about it but I'm not really willing to enter something like that in this situation where they shoot us because we lost a game, yeah... Not today.

And just like any other player I was about to continue on with walking but I heard a familiar voice.

"what the fuck do you mean I have to make a choice?! When are you going to end this?! They've got nothing to do with anything, they're innocent!"

Kenji?

"this is wrong! I knew you were fucked up but I didn't expected you were this of a wreck! Just because you experienced this before doesn't mean others have to go through the same path as you!"

"your freedom, or theirs?"... Huh?

"dad... I- I can't!"

"YOUR freedom, or THEIRS? Make the choice."

My eyes widened as the room fell silent.

"Theirs."

I shouldn't be listening to this, fuck.

I ran back to the room and acted like I didn't heard anything... I mean, it's just nothing right?

That wasn't Kenji, that's just impossible.

◾◾◾

(from CHAPTER 17.)

"Hey guys... I have to tell you something.."

"I heard some players getting it on, in the bathroom last night."

"and?"

"I think I just found out who they were..."

"I'm good at everything! You know that's true!"

"Yikes."

◾◾◾

(from CHAPTER 21./bonus.)

Third Person's POV.

"Kang Sae-Byeok!"

"thank you... For playing with me."

A gunshot was heard,

"player 173, eliminated."

"player 240, eliminated."

The guard behind Ji-Yeong covered her mouth with a handkerchief, causing her to pass out.

Eyes and mouth were both covered as they carried her in a room, putting her down.

Minutes later, Ji-Yeong woke up.