CHAPTER 64.

CHAPTER 64: What If?

I suggest playing the song (to get in the moment, pls try it lolol) once you see: 🎶🎶🎶

Song: I mean it (Hwang In Yeop.)

"Welcome to the afterlife, Y/n." Kenji told her,

"you mean... I'm actually dead now. Huh..."

Kenji side eyed her in confusion, "I was expecting more of a dramatic realization but I guess this is what I'm dealing with."

Y/n was just frozen with her pupils dilated, "bro I'm actually dead now... I'M GONNA NEED a minute." she said, looking for Sae Byeok, but she was gone. Y/n simply took a deep breath and smiled to herself, "at least she can finally have the life she deserves, with her mom and Cheol." Y/n thought.

"I even gave you a cinematic welcoming and this is how you talk to me, I didn't raise you like this Y/n look at me this isn't you- AW!" Y/n slapped his shoulders, "huh, I was expecting my hands to just go through you- let me do it agai-" Kenji held her wrist,

"idiot we're both ghosts! It doesn't work that way!"

Quickly taking her wrist away from him, "I was just checking okay, I still can't believe it! I mean, I do believe it because I'm already expecting this after what happened but still it happened, it actually did! I can't believe-"

Kenji rolled his eyes and grabbed Y/n, dragging her out of that place.

She was basically still rambling how she still can't believe she's dead the whole way to where Kenji was taking her to. A bench.

"here, sit here." He told her causing her to stop talking,

"I really thought I was going to survive that thing." Y/n sat down, Kenji smirked at her and sat beside her.

"hey, wanna play a game?" he asked her,

"dude no. The last time I did that I died and missed my chance to ever fall in love ever again, now you want to die-die?" she answered rolling her eyes at him,

"what do you mean missed your chance to ever fall in love again? Who said ghosts can't love? That's very stereotypical of you, Y/n. I am offended." he put his palms on top of his forehead acting like he was checking if he had a fever. Y/n stared at him, couldn't even believe the nonsense she was hearing.

"what? Ghosts can do anything! You burst through the walls and poof, you're in a room- AW!" a hand smacked his head, "you fucking pervert!"

"DID I SAID SOMEONE'S ROOM HUH? I MEANT LIKE A MALL OR SOMETHING!" he shouted while Y/n walked away from him, he smiled and ran after her.

"where we going?"

"Y/n?"

"hello?"

"Y/n where are we-"

"to a school Kenji." Kenji's brows raised, "seriously? You got turned into a ghost and the first thing you wanna do is go to a SCHOOL? this man is going hunting, awooo~" he was floating away but Y/n dragged him back to her side, "asshole just- just come with me for a second."

She seemed serious, so Kenji nodded at her as they both went in the school.

"you know you would've just told me you wanted to haunt a school, Y/n. Do you think they're going to make a documentary about ghost sightings here? Whoops-" Kenji said accidentally causing a bottle of bleach to fall off a table, a janitor walked by and saw the bleach fall off and quickly walked away, obviously scared.