CHAPTER 61.

CHAPTER 61: Getting her back. <33

"WHAT?"

Ji-Yeong thought Sae Byeok didn't got what she said, "oh... That? That was nothing, just some... Hiccups?"

"Why does Y/n have five jobs, Ji-Yeong? Fuck and I thought she only had two." Sae Byeok whispered, "Look it's not like I can stop her, and believe me when I say I tried. Literally even the kids I'm babysitting kept helping me but she just can't budge. It's like she's planning a lot and that probably includes you. You know Y/n, she can't sit still. She's probably planning a future with you already. "

Sae Byeok was about to protest but the last sentence made her close her mouth, her lips started to tremble as she tried to stop herself from smiling with her eyes looking everywhere but Ji-Yeong.

"wieee, someone's trying to stop a smileeee" Ji-Yeong teased her, "wonder who that could be.." Sae Byeok coughed, still avoiding Ji-Yeong's tease.

Y/n went back to them, drinks on her hands and she set them down. Sitting next to Sae Byeok.

"what were you guys talking about?"

"the kids, they were pretty energetic today don't you think?" Ji-Yeong quickly changing the subject, she knew she'd be in trouble if Y/n finds out that she blurted out her secret to the only person she's keeping it from, Sae Byeok.

The next day.

It was Sae Byeok's day off, as for Y/n...

She was very busy, there were a lot of customers at the coffee shop that morning, the laundry shop was crowded as hell and some of the washing machines were too noisy to even function, and the library was filled with students as it was finals week so everyone was all over the place.

And with Y/n trying to balance everything out, it was pure chaos that completely drained her.

All this was causing her to sigh every now and then, grumbling under her breath, bite the side of her cheeks and scratch her head.

Y/n was thankful, she has five jobs which means five times the pay. She can support herself, and help out Ji-Yeong and Sae Byeok. Though Ji-Yeong told her Sae Byeok was loaded, Y/n can't just take everything Sae Byeok worked for.

She wasn't like that and isn't planning to be like that.

On the other side, Sae Byeok was buying balloons. Specifically, heart balloons.

Opening the door as the bell rang, the sweet smell of flowers welcoming her as rainbows of what seemed like a garden filled her eyes.

"hmm..." she didn't know any romantic gestures before, as the only idea of love she has was tons of hearts in her mind. She didn't even know what her love language was.

But with the help of binge watching some dramas at her free time, she thinks she has what it takes. At first she couldn't help but to cringe at the shows, confusion and disgust was always plastered on her face whenever the main characters did anything romantic. Some scenes even made her feel uncomfortable. Though not long enough, she found herself remembering her and Y/n at some of the situations that happens in the dramas.

She could've never felt other things nor even understood what love really was without really experiencing it,

And the only person she wanted to experience it with was Y/n, only Y/n.

"I'll take these."

Y/n quickly wore the mascot she needed to wear, "be careful, Y/n. I didn't know that head you're going to wear was that heavy." Her co-worker told her, handing her the balloons,