𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧

[-]

[-]

!!SMUT SCENE!!

!!IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, SKIP THIS PART!!

Watching the hostages as if her life depended on it was London's job as she marched back and forth looking at them with her gun tightly held in her hands. Everyone was quiet as mice, not daring to make a single sound. It seemed like they were scared to death and weren't about to risk it.

The entire Royal Mint was calm. Everyone just kept to themselves and no one was angry or mad about it. London was one of the only ones who still had duty's at the time, but she didn't mind that at all.

She wanted to be useful and actually do what she came here to do. To say that she liked to work would be an understatement.

Then out of nowhere, Berlin from the other room came in. London heard the footsteps from behind and turned around to look at him with her serious look. "What?"

But Berlin just walked over to her calmly and with a smile.  "Hello, London."

For the past couple of days, there has been some tension between the two of them, everyone saw that. And it wasn't that one of them wasn't enjoying it, they both liked it. They would sneak off somewhere and have their own time, strangely disappear and shit like that.

London liked Berlin, but the fact that he was distracting her from work was annoying her. The young woman was in love but didn't want to admit it.

He marched right up at her and stood so close that their faces were almost touching. But London quickly backed off and looked at him weirdly. "What is it?"

"Listen, I need to have a quick chat with you, are you available right now?" Berlin asked with his mischievous smile.

London scoffed and rolled her eyes. "No, no I'm not. So if there's nothing else you want to say, then please-"

"That was a rhetorical question, London." Berlin cut her off. "I said, I need to have a conversation with you right now. So come with me."

London stared at him for a couple of seconds before sighing and agreeing. "All right, fine. Whatever." She knew what he wanted, and she wanted it too, but of course, had mixed emotions about it.

London walked past Berlin but he quickly caught up with her. He brought her to some room that seemed just like any other workroom or office at the Royal Mint.

He closed and locked the door on his way as London put her gun down and leaned against the table with her hands crossed on her chest. "So, what did you want?"

"London, what is your opinion on going straight-forward for things and not waiting around?" He asked one of his philosophical questions once again as he turned around from the door with a smirk.

London rolled her eyes at that reply. "I don't know, it's weird? Why are you asking me that? How is it revelant?"

Berlin chuckled as he walked closer to her. "Just for fun. You know me...I like to ask random things at random times."

"Uh-uh, yeah, so what?" London replied. "Just get to the point."

"So you want for me to get straight to the point?" Berlin asked. "I thought you said that was weird..."

London was startled as she stared at him. He stood almost right on top of her. She looked deep into his eyes and understanding what he meant, pressed her lips against his without waiting around. She took his face in her face as Berlin deepened the kiss.

London laid down on the table as the two of them began to undress one another. Berlin ran his fingers through her hair as she held his face in her hands. There was now nothing stopping them as they continued, until...

"London? London, are you there?" Denver's voice went off on the radio. "Where the hell are you? Did you leave the hostages by themselves?"

London gasped and pulled away from Berlin, she wasn't completely naked yet, she still had her underwear and bra. Since Denver's voice sounded mad and irritated, she immediately sprung into action.

She quickly picked up the radio from the table which was right above her and pressed the buttons on it to answer. "I'm here. I did, Berlin came and we...we needed to do other things."

Berlin smirked at her as she rolled her eyes. But Denver's voice went off again. "I don't give a shit about that! You both get back here and put the hostages back into their place, understood?"

London quickly answered him. "Yes, yes. Understood. We're coming."

They quickly got up and began putting on their clothes and red jumpsuits. London was scared since this was the first time she got in trouble after not completing her job. After just a quick minute, they were both ready.

"We're gonna finish this later?" Berlin asked London as she picked up her gun from the ground.

London put the gun around her and got into position. "Only if you survive until later."

[-]