𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨

This imagine was requested by stevanat- so thank you so so much for sending me your idea:) but if any of you want, part 2 can follow up this one:D

[-]

The shots of the guns of Denver, Manilla, and London rang through the hall non-stop as they tried getting to a safe space from out of the open. When they finished for a quick second and wanted to collect themselves, the three of them hid behind three separate pillars next to one another.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" London asked as she quickly turned to her side and shot some more before looking at Manilla and Denver who were from her right and left.

"You're asking me as if I know." Manilla laughed as she tried shooting herself at the others too.

Denver heard their conversation as he joined in. "Well, one thing's for sure, we can't stay out here for too long. Sooner or later, they'll cramp us in here and we won't have anywhere to go."

"Well, what the hell are we supposed to go then?" Manilla yelled at him since the sounds above them were unbearable and they were unable to talk together in normal voices.

London desperately tried looking around and seeing some safe space or place where they could take shelter. Their lives were in their hands and if they weren't gonna act now, they'll soon wind up dead.

Sweat dripped on her face and her whole body as her breath and lip quivered not being able to accept this could be the end. She looked down at the gun she was holding and saw her engagement ring sparkle which gave her an idea.

"Think like Sergio, think like Sergio..." She was telling herself in her mind as she closed her eyes and took a few quick seconds to work. Then she suddenly opened her eyes and remembered the blueprints of the room where she was in.

And she was correct: at the very end of the room and middle of the wall, there were two big doors leading their way inside the kitchen. And that was gonna make them survive this hell much easier and use her solution to this madness.

"Guys, over there!" She shouted pointing at the doors for Denver and Manilla to see their goal.

The three looked at each other understanding what they're supposed to do and what we're gonna do. Then they all tried to move out of their hiding places only to have a couple of dozen near-miss shots aimed at them from the police.

Manilla shrieked as London gasped and they all backed up against the pillars once again. Even though Manilla and Denver managed not to get hurt in the process, London wasn't as lucky as them since she was about to run first and lead the way.

She put her hand on her right shoulder as she felt the terrible stinging and sudden pain in that spot. She closed her eyes not daring to look at the wound but finally forcing herself to do it. Blood was spilling everywhere and her left hand was already covered in blood looking as if she just dipped it inside a bucket full of it.