𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 // 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

[-]

[-]

London and Nairobi laughed as the two ran across the hallways waking up everyone in the process. They felt like they were young teens once again running away from trouble. Some of them walked out into the hallway to see what was going on, but the two women didn't stop for anyone.

London was filled with adrenaline as she ran past everyone with Nairobi. They had no idea if Sergio was still chasing them, but they loved running away like this for the first time in what seemed like forever.

But while they were running, London noticed a small room on a corner with a small door. So she listened to her first instinct: she caught Nairobi's hand and opened the door pulling her inside the room. Nairobi was about to yell but it all happened so quickly, she didn't.

The two stood on opposite sides of the closet holding their breath in case anyone came across them or heard them. The two stared at each other with the only source of light coming from the small hole under the door.

But after some seconds of waiting, London let out a sigh. "I don't think Sergio's coming for us." The two women laughed as London accidentally turned on the light switch in the room with her elbow.

Finally, the two could the entire closet they were in. And it was full. It had boxes of all kinds of stuff stacked on the cabinets: from pictures of Sergio to useless junk no one wanted to find. It felt as if this closet had stuff from different decades.

London and Nairobi gasped as they started to look around the room. Even though if they would have turned around, they would bump into each other, they didn't care and wanted to stay and explore it.

The Professor never showed them this room, they didn't even know it existed in the house. But this fact only made them more excited to dig through everything and see what was he hiding this whole time.

Soon enough, London came across a box full of old photos of Sergio. She found different photos of Sergio, his family, and all kinds of things.

She started rummaging through them until she came across a photo of Sergio and Berlin. Together. London gasped in surprise as Nairobi heard her from behind. "What? What is it?"

London didn't say anything as she pointed at the photo. Nairobi looked down at the photo and gasped as she understood what London was talking about. "It's impossible."

[-]

"No, there's no fucking way that's true." Nairobi denied as she paced around the room back and forth without stopping. "It's not realistic."

"Well, you saw it yourself." London calmly replied as she sat on the edge of the bed. "I mean, it's not something unbelievable."

"What?" Nairobi stopped walking around and looked at her. "What do you mean?"

London sighed and stood up from the bed. "Well, if you look at it that way, it's the main reason why Berlin is the leader: The Professor trusts him the most. Plus, Berlin's the most chill out of everyone."

Nairobi scoffed and looked away stunned by her calmness. "How-how are you so calm? We just found out that two members of our team are brothers. Fucking brothers!"

London chuckled and tried to calm Nairobi down by speaking in a calm voice. "Listen, I know it's hard to believe it, but at least now we know the truth. Now we just have to figure out if we want to let the others know."

[-]