𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 // 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦

[-]

[-]

"What the hell are you doing?" Denver shouted pointing at Palermo who just made a mistake while playing and Denver wasn't having it at all. "You can't do that, you idiot!" He started furiously walking over to him.

Everyone was playing football and having fun on a particularly nice and sunny day. The Professor expected everyone to get along or something but it was just causing a lot more fighting.

The Professor stepped in the way and stopped him from going off on Palermo by holding his hands out. "Hey, calm down. It's just a game for god's sake."

"It's just a game my ass." Denver shot back at him not taking his eyes off Palermo. "We play by the rules so why the fuck can't he do it?"

Stockholm walked past them and chuckled as London played on the grass with Cincinnati. She offered to spend some time with her and be some sort of a babysitter to get her mind off some things, but Stockholm wanted to be with her too since she saw that she wasn't feeling like herself.

She brought some more cars for them and sat down on the grass next to them as London pushed Cincinatti's car with fake sounds playing with him and giggled. 

"You're so good with kids." Stockholm smiled. 

London looked up at her and shrugged. "Well, what can I say, I like everyone else's kids, I don't think I could ever have my own."

"Wait, why?" Stockholm furrowed her eyebrows and moved closer to her.

London knew that this was gonna be the reaction since everyone does that. "Seems too much. I just think it's a very big responsibility that I could never be able to manage."

Stockholm sighed and agreed with her. "Yeah, I understand." The fact that she herself didn't want kids at first too and was planning to have an abortion made her understand what London was thinking. "But it's okay, everyone has their different opinions on it."

London smiled hearing that. "Yeah, can't believe you understand it tho. Whenever I say that people go off at me saying that now I'm already 25 and should create a family by now."

"Don't listen to those idiots." Stockholm almost cut her off after hearing that. She wasn't about to let London think that was true. "It's your choice. For example, I didn't want to create a family before, but look at where I ended up."

The two chuckled at that comment. "Yeah, your and Denver's life is something that I would want." London said looking at Denver playing and back at Cincinnati. "You two seem so happy together."

Stockholm's smile vanished a little bit as she took London's hand and squeezed it drawing her attention. London looked down at their hands and back at her. "It's not always the way it seems tho. We do have our arguments and fights. But you'll find someone."

London smiled hearing that. "Yeah, I like to think that way. I still have the hope but when everyone around you has their love lives completed, you start to think that there's no point in believing it anymore." She said looking around at everyone playing and shouting.

"I thought so too." Stockholm said as London turned to her. "Well, before. I had an affair with a married man, that was the lowest point I could hit. But look how everything unraveled itself."

"Yeah, I remember that." London chuckled as the memories of the first heist flooded her mind. "You were a very interesting character back then."

Stockholm playfully rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'm trying to forget that. But really, never lose hope for that. You will find someone eventually."

"Yeah, eventually." London pointed out when the two laughed. "How am I supposed to know exactly when?"

"Did I know that I was gonna end up with Denver when he walked in and started shooting everyone?" Stockholm said pointing at him. "Of course not, but I did. That can and probably will happen with you too, London. Trust me."

[-]